Divination Cards by Instance

I was getting a lot of the 10x Vaal orb divination cards (3 in 5 maps) from maze maps (Vaal map boss map), so I am going too say that you get them there. Possibly in the Vaal temples areas in act 2 as well, but I cannot confirm that. On my tablet right now to can't easily look the name of the card up, but you need 6 of them and it gives you 10 Vaal orbs
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
Cyqe wrote:
The 'Hope' card drops in Tropical Island too. Source: I found it (not the best I know but I can link the card)

I've added both this and the Dark Forest--Road to Power entries to the "needs screenshots" section!

I just got Hope in Tropical Island too. I think I got it from a totem but idk if that's relevant (I had the "many totems" mod): you guys discussed that maybe the drops depend on the kind of mobs that spawn in this or that areas, so hey, maybe it matters in some way.

I took a screenshot even though I'm not sure what that accomplishes (if my goal is to lie and pretend that I got one there, I can just drop mine there, can't I?). I'll upload if you really want one.

I can confirm that Road to Power also drops in Shore map. The only one i've found in Warbands league was in Shore Map.

"
Lay wrote:
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
Cyqe wrote:
The 'Hope' card drops in Tropical Island too. Source: I found it (not the best I know but I can link the card)

I've added both this and the Dark Forest--Road to Power entries to the "needs screenshots" section!

I just got Hope in Tropical Island too. I think I got it from a totem but idk if that's relevant (I had the "many totems" mod): you guys discussed that maybe the drops depend on the kind of mobs that spawn in this or that areas, so hey, maybe it matters in some way.

I took a screenshot even though I'm not sure what that accomplishes (if my goal is to lie and pretend that I got one there, I can just drop mine there, can't I?). I'll upload if you really want one.

I mostly just want them so that once we have a few (I'm collecting some of mine, too) I can edit the post with a screenshot of each. Thanks for the corroboration, though.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Thanks for this! Been a bit of a pain scrolling through the div card list a few times to decide where I want to farm when I want a break from maps. I'll post what I find.

Also, do you have a screenshot since release with Birth of the Three, or is that information strictly from the beta?

Edit: It would be nice to include minimum difficulty located so far after each card, as some only drop in those zones from Cruel or Merciless forward.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Jul 21, 2015, 12:28:17 AM
A few on the list seem to be based on beta information.

It would be wise to only add cards that were actually found on the live servers.

GGG may have changed locations etc.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Does zone difficulty matter? Can I speed farm normal or cruel difficulty?
IGN: OsyWitch
Time zone: UTC+2
I'm worried that two of those cards have yet been introduced, even though we've got to play with them a bit in the beta.
Birth of the Three and Lantador's lost love.
Never seen anyone link any of those cards.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Got a Drunken Aristocrat in a Residence map a little bit ago

"
Osy999 wrote:
Does zone difficulty matter? Can I speed farm normal or cruel difficulty?

For some cards it does, for some it doesn't. But what matters is the reduced currency drop rate when you are overleveled, which also affects Div card drop rates.

"
Ismaell wrote:
Got a Drunken Aristocrat in a Residence map a little bit ago

That was already in the wiki, just not on the Div card page, but on the oage of 'The Drunken Aristocrat'.

Btw. i went through all the pages of the cards in the wiki and updated what i found was different on the Divination Card page. You might have some things to update. I hope that everything, that people added to the wiki, was correct.
Last edited by lord_joshi on Jul 21, 2015, 7:23:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info