Absent drop with minion instability

First of all i'm not using any filter.
I'm playing a Low Life Mirror arrow Minion instability Ele prolif build.
It appears when i kill rares/uniques dealing the last hit with the explosion damages (rather than the burning damages) i will get no drop at all.
I've seen it happen many times on Dominus aswell as Rares (maybe every time? but burn is so high i can't always make the difference), blues and whites i'm not sure.
I've also noticed rares "disappearing" when it happens, take those words lightly though as i've not experimented enough to be sure.

That's it, hope you'll be able to do something.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am experiencing the same thing.

It seems that you don't get any drops from monsters killed by minion instability.
I'm trying to get past Voll at the moment on normal. I have killed him twice now with no drops. (I specced into a minion instability build in act 4 so this wasn't an issue before now.)
I'm guessing the monsters that do drop items are because the mirror arrow does damage when you cast it.
I don't know which skill got the kill each time but I have 1 mirror arrow linked to trap, multiple traps, reduced mana, minion damage, and minion life. I have another mirror arrow linked to minion life, minion damage, and concentrated effect.

I eventually managed to get Voll to drop items using a different skill.

Spoiler
Good to know i'm not the only one !
So you don't even get quest items it seems.
Hope it will get corrected fast as right now getting more raw damage is like shooting yourself in the foot.
:( You also don't get any experience. It's a shame this character is so fun to play.
So, is this in your internal bug tracking system or should I keep bumping it occasionally?
I guess we have to bump from time to time?
I guess they have a shitload of bugs to correct and this very special bug isn't on the top of the list (if it is even present on the list). It is really boring for MI users but... how many players use MI? it's so niche it might not be worth their time ATM, which is sad yeah..
Or maybe the bug is easy to remove (wasn't there before 2.0 after all), in that case we just need to get seen by bumping.

As for the bug on itself, it won't trigger "kill x" achievement either.
Yeah, I don't mind waiting because I understand it's a niche skill but knowing GGG are aware of it would be nice.
"
evil_teddy wrote:
Yeah, I don't mind waiting because I understand it's a niche skill but knowing GGG are aware of it would be nice.

We are aware and looking into it :) thanks
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Really nice to know.
Hope it'll be fixed soon.
Good luck
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
We are aware and looking into it :) thanks

How is the bug hunt going?

EDIT:

I had a look through the patch notes since 2.0 Awakening but couldn't find anything relating to that, so I guess it's still bugged?
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Last edited by piotras on Aug 20, 2015, 7:22:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info