2.0.0f Patch Notes

Version 2.0.0f
  • Fixed a bug where Shackles of the Wretched interacted incorrectly with the new Punishment curse.
  • Fixed an instance crash related to chilling enemies under certain conditions.
  • Fixed a bug where Warbands in Maps were using location information from Merciless instead of the correct Map information. For more information about how Warbands works, read this Development Manifesto post about it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
DivineOregon wrote:
Fix the buggy as hell servers....... it's SO laggy!!! I never had this lag before, even when my ms was ~95 it was less laggy than it is now at ~30.. What gives anyway?

Lockstep is now the default, which allows you to feel your latency to the server. If you don't like how it feels, you can switch over to Predictive (which can desync, but is much better than it used to be).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
smgzor wrote:
Sorry I couldn't find the answer for this in any thread. Are the servers / disconnect issues being fixed? Just wondering what's wrong for the most part. Obviously you guys are working on whatever is wrong, I have no doubt about that. Just haven't seen a formal statement if someone could direct me to some info that would be nice.

We're still working on the disconnections. The server overloading issue should be resolved though now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info