Constant lag spikes

Dallas server again.

In maps, freezing up.

Same shit different day.
"
kh3naz wrote:
So i decided to give a VPN a try, registered for a year with one of the best company and here's the result

Not only is the freezing worse but enemies also freezes, and once everything gets unstuck the game catches up at an insane speed

That's because your on lockstep
It would do it just the same on predictive, he'd just think hes further on the coast
"
lif44 wrote:
It would do it just the same on predictive, he'd just think hes further on the coast

Yea, I tried both too.

Lockstep makes me freeze in place, than speeds up afterwards

Predictive makes me move like normal, but deal no damage to enemies, than it just "Blinks" me back to where I was before the "Lag" hits than I dies because I didn't do any damage to enemies but they still do to me... lol...
I used to have between 150-180 ms in the Texas realm, (just 1 or 2 days ago), now its between 300-400 ms

I've tested my connection, I've a BitMeter, and everything seems normal.

I'll do further checks on my network.

Maybe its a huge coincidence, maybe its not.
Still happening here, although it seems to be in much less frequency.
We should also post if we play on Steam or the Poe Client.

I used to play on steam a week or so ago when this wasnt causing me to lagstep every minute. I've actually went back to Diablo 3 because atleast they have functional servers...

Last edited by kh3naz on Oct 24, 2021, 8:01:21 PM
Ive put hundreds of dollars into this game and I cant even play it lol.

I hope they fix this and the map crashing issue at the same time, if they dont it will never be fixed because its only like 10% of the community.
Last edited by SinisterMinister on Jul 22, 2015, 3:55:29 AM
I believe the GGG crew stay out of lag related posts just to avoid toxicity and flaming.

They have commented on almost every post besides the ones with lag in the titles in the support page from what I can see.

Cross your fingers and pray to the RNG Jesus people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info