Constant lag spikes

It's unplayable since the last 3-5 weeks.

The laggs create a latency around 1-2 seconds.

Especially with the deathmalus of 10% exp lost on a death, so this laggs are extremly unacceptably.

In the night it seems to be the only time, where it's near playable.

In the day, especially in the evening (european time), it's unplayable, the risk to die and losing 10% exp isn't handleable.

I have no idea, why GGG has so extreme problems to resolve this issue.

Maybe they should switch the game to a subcription pay model to get enough liquid funds to allocate enough server- and network capacity.
Its getting worse every day - atm its unplayable :-/
Same here.

Hello,
observe for a few days which sways mine ping always strongly, normally this lies with 50 – 65ms, every few seconds this jumps then on 200 – 400ms and this interferes massively with the play.
Somebody a similar problem, or even a tip? Plays about LAN, WLAN, Router was not already restarted and in other plays, does not sway to Ping.
Is also chucked out from time to time out of the play. If I do not know in such a way, known about before 4 – to 5 days.
lost a lvl 70 char in dried lake 3 days ago, just ping flatline,
for 20+seconds, not kicked or anything, then just dead w mobs around me.

i cant even play right now.
it literally took me 8 tries to give the thaumetic emblem to the wall in normal.
cuz i flatline every 5-10 seconds.
so i have to walk back thru half the instance or from town.

my record is like 45 seconds flatline. anyone beat that?
update, lvl 23 ranger w like full hp nodes also dead to flatline. cmon ggg.
i know its the ISPs but yell at them or some shit. godammit.
Anyone have any kind of fix yet? I have noticed when I am playing using Texas server that my character will just freeze sometimes for up to 3 seconds. Than I have that missed play time fastforwarded by the game. Like I have vaal haste up which I don't. I agree with the other replies it is unplayable to level atm due to cost of deaths. TIA

Great Game

Give me mirror.
Just tried the game for the first time in months. Been wanting to try since the new expansion came out. Connecting to the Washington DC server and seem to have the same problem as everyone else here. The lag is ridiculous, i can't go more than a few seconds without a lag spike. The game never had this problem before (just had the server desync issue which I rather have now than this). Really disappointing because I was looking forward to getting back into this. I guess I'll have to go back to not playing this game.
Haven't played in over a year due to the desync. Hearing about ggg resolving it, I was so excited, re-installed and lag spikes are worse than the desync ever was...
Same problem here :(

I came from Germany and i have a very good internet connection.
All other games works fine, but poe is unplayable :(

Im back after a few years and then i see that this latency ruined the game, especially hardcore.
The cake is a lie
This is unplayable...
IGN: Drusek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info