Constant lag spikes

"
TheZorka wrote:
Washington DC gate (DC, get it?).

lulz. :-)
Still broke as all hell, have tried all the US gateways. This is so pathetic
"
lif44 wrote:
Same exact thing that occurs to me on the Dallas Servers.
Bump for visibility

same with me..

before and even after last nights patch..

Honestly, GGG has done a great job with this game. This new patch and the new lockstep must be causing an issue with so many people on the servers. The lag spikes are annoying, and they make hardcore all but unplayable, but it's still better than predictive if you're playing a melee character.

Guys, stop busting their balls so much. I'm sure they are working on it. Oddly enough, I'm glad there are lots of other people who are having the problem, because it puts a higher priority on it.
"
damientalrose wrote:
Honestly, GGG has done a great job with this game. This new patch and the new lockstep must be causing an issue with so many people on the servers. The lag spikes are annoying, and they make hardcore all but unplayable, but it's still better than predictive if you're playing a melee character.

Guys, stop busting their balls so much. I'm sure they are working on it. Oddly enough, I'm glad there are lots of other people who are having the problem, because it puts a higher priority on it.

Another bandwagoner,

Has GGG made a great game? YES! But that doesnt excuse them from the horrible handling of this problem.

You're sure they are working on it? Im not, you know how I would be, if they had a stickied post in this subforum mentioning the issue and the steps they are taking. You know what presents me the image that they arent or do not know how bad of an issue it is, canned responses asking for more WinMTR posts.

So are we busting their balls? Yeah! Would we be if the operated like any other game in today's age and keep us players informed on the progress in such a game breaking issue? Nope. It's simply horrible how they have handled it and that is the cause for most of our remarks, not the issue itself.

We can deal with bugs so long as there is transparency to the community about the issue and the proposed resolutions.
I have had the same problems the past 3 days i think, contant periodic lagspikes,
"
damientalrose wrote:

Am I still playing? Of course.

Is it frustrating to have to do lesser maps in order to be safer? Yes.

Is it frustrating that there is a lack of response when its more than just a handful of people getting these issues from multiple areas/countries? Very.
So Even with the patch saying that they fixed the spikes, im still getting massive spikes. (33-55ms jumped up to 1000+).
wanna know exactly which servers they are running. drunken hamster in a wheel perhabs.
Update: Nothing new.

Still getting 1600-1700 MS spikes non stop. no matter what server.

I can be fine for a couple of hours, then it starts from what seems out of no where.

Obviously I'm not the only person getting this.

Can we get some form of a non copy and paste response?

This issue makes end game extremely more risky in Tempest league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info