[2.0] Phys Crit Spectral Throw (Tempest, Lvl 89, RIP Rank 132)

"
alexraccc wrote:
Hello friend, I want to start a spectral throw char on tempest, and your build seems quite good, but I have a few questions. What's the fastest way to level up, and how exactly should I put the passive points for the first 30-40 levels? At what level can I start using ST?

Using spectral throw with unique lvling weapons is the best way to proceed with this build. If you can use weapons like quecholli, woodsplitter etc. it will be possible to grab all the hp nodes from ranger, duelist and shadow first and then spec into the non crit damage nodes. You should be able to get your first crit nodes at arround lvl 57 when you obtain your first crit dagger.
Last edited by _Ryu on Jul 26, 2015, 6:15:00 PM
Hello, i'm currently levelling a spectral thrower, and I am interested in your build, but currently with only the leech from Duelist starting area i still find it hard to sustain full blood magic setup in my 40's, is there any other way you get the leech?

"
Staehren wrote:
Hello, i'm currently levelling a spectral thrower, and I am interested in your build, but currently with only the leech from Duelist starting area i still find it hard to sustain full blood magic setup in my 40's, is there any other way you get the leech?

Yes, try to use the Life gain on Hit gem for lvling, it works wonderful!
Trying this build out after recent rip, are you planning to pick up more gem slots at higher levels or would you rather go with more dagger nodes?
"
Maddox911 wrote:
Trying this build out after recent rip, are you planning to pick up more gem slots at higher levels or would you rather go with more dagger nodes?

My plan was to grab Vigour (+1 Endurance Charge), Depth Perception (Crit+Accuracy), all 3 Frenzy charges and the two jewel slots with hp jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info