Niffler´s Perma Stun Groundslammer [2.0.0]

The lootfilter download isn't working.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
Hi niff how important is the 4% area effect radius passive in skill tree? is it worth to get that extra node? Because if it's not I'd probably add extra point to more melee damage.

personal preference
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
What would passsive tree look like in this patch? I've made my own version, but I would rather see and check out your version of it. :)
IGN: Boyan
"
Boyan wrote:
What would passsive tree look like in this patch? I've made my own version, but I would rather see and check out your version of it. :)

I'm also curious what changes people have made. I'm using this guide as a template for my first character. So far so good, but he's a bit squishy at lvl 53 when soloing Dominus. Granted I don't have the best armor but I'm not even using blood magic gems because my life gets low too often. I'm guessing having higher res armor and finally getting to use the Marohi will help?..

Anyways, any other tips on 2.1 changes would be appreciated!
I've been doing my groundslammer build and I really like your idea on the Coronal Maul being the top weapon because I bought an iLvl 83 one, lucked out and got top tier atk speed / phys %

Pretty sure it's #1 in talisman so far. But with my new 6 link chest my dps for ground slam is about 45k.

What would you suggest being the 5/6th link damage-wise?
I'm having some fun with this build.

As I was looking to upgrade my gear, I saw your listing of 'perfect gear', and forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can get AR/EV prefix on Titan Greaves.
"
Titan Greaves
-----------
+99 Life
120% local AR/EV rating
30% Movespeed
-----------
+55 Strength
48% Resistance
48% Resistance
"
Krobelux wrote:
I've been doing my groundslammer build and I really like your idea on the Coronal Maul being the top weapon because I bought an iLvl 83 one, lucked out and got top tier atk speed / phys %

Pretty sure it's #1 in talisman so far. But with my new 6 link chest my dps for ground slam is about 45k.

What would you suggest being the 5/6th link damage-wise?

# 1 on talisman is mine:)565

Btw,good guide.Im using some information from this thread.Have 70k dps with 4 frenzy charge's+ permastun with end charge on stun and 6 end charge's.
Last edited by Q12345 on Dec 26, 2015, 10:38:35 PM
"
Q12345 wrote:
# 1 on talisman is mine:)565

Btw,good guide.Im using some information from this thread.Have 70k dps with 4 frenzy charge's+ permastun with end charge on stun and 6 end charge's.

I like yours. But no stat is wasted in mine. That 179% is the Merciless roll. I hope I'm able to roll the hybrid as well or remove the phys and get a high roll.
Recrafted and divined my weap,have 605 pdps now:)

Btw,after 2.1,we dont need BM more.Have only 97 unreserved mana,and 0.4% mana leech.My mana alltime is full,can farm all mana mods maps including no mana regen,its give to us 1 free link.
Last edited by Q12345 on Dec 31, 2015, 5:07:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info