Niffler´s Perma Stun Groundslammer [2.0.0]

"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
black768 wrote:
Thx Niffler for this guide, great! :D

I have two noob questions:
1- Why not take Lust for Carnage for more life leech? Dont worth spend the 3pts?
2- I see my GL stun enemies, I see them doing the same movement when hit but i dont see the circle above their heads, why?

Thx!

1. Well I simply did not need more leech so far. So I did not spend any nodes on leech.

2. I don´t know about those symbols. Might be that I stacked multiple stuns so thats why it was shown, but honestly I cannot say. As long as all monsters stop moving and attacking you should be fine regardless of symbols ;D

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
black768 wrote:
Thx Niffler for this guide, great! :D

I have two noob questions:
1- Why not take Lust for Carnage for more life leech? Dont worth spend the 3pts?
2- I see my GL stun enemies, I see them doing the same movement when hit but i dont see the circle above their heads, why?

Thx!

The animation only shows when the stun period gets long enough. How long the period is, is decided
by the combo of your dps, threshold reduction, and stun duration.

Thx alot for answer Niffler and Dkodr :D
What's the hardest content done with this build so far in 2.0?
You don't have a lot of DEX on your gear but don't you need it for your green gems at endgame?
"
bsgb wrote:
You don't have a lot of DEX on your gear but don't you need it for your green gems at endgame?

Exactly my thoughts. You need dex and int for both auras and golems, otherwise you're restricted to just flame golem and low lvl hatred which gives about 8% less extra damage as cold.
I would say you need minimun 111 dex, that is so u can run lvl 20 faster attacks.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hey Niff/Dkodr, how does the guide get the 150% threshhold that it says it does? I can only make 110 tops
"
Bursty008 wrote:
Hey Niff/Dkodr, how does the guide get the 150% threshhold that it says it does? I can only make 110 tops

Reduced stun threshold nodes in passive tree, reduced threshold on mace, on belt, stun gem, endurance charge on melee stun gem.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Thanks for this guide. I always enjoy how well put together your guide videos are. Well done. I am at the early stages of repurposing my level 70 marauder to this build. I've always been intrigued by doing a perma-stun build.

My two early questions are:

1. Is the life leech from BR sufficient? I'm guessing so according to an earlier post but without VP can it sustain your life pool without constantly dipping to scary levels?

2. How does the build handle physical reflect? What tools does it have to counter that - and should phys reflect maps be avoided or just handled with extreme caution.

I haven't really played any pure phys builds before except one where I used the phys to lightning gem. Any thoughts or insight you have is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by urgatorbait on Aug 13, 2015, 11:14:54 AM
Worth buy Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt Physical version? Its a good choice?

And how about use Vaal Haste and this helmet?
Last edited by black768 on Aug 14, 2015, 9:43:22 AM
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
Coronal Maul
-----------
258% local Physical (169%+80%/130Acc)

Am I missing something here?

Isn't 169% + 80% = 249% ?
Last edited by Aymar_de_Bois_Mauri on Aug 14, 2015, 12:35:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type