Niffler´s Perma Stun Groundslammer [2.0.0]

"
andigor666 wrote:
Mhhm, weird how my perma stun character only has 13k tooltip dps on groundslam, yet yours has almost double.
Then again I use my heavy strike with 36k dps to stun bosses and GS to clear mobs, but is the flat phys on those boots worth me losing 30% on each res and some life?

The boots are nice to have if you can live without the resists and life. Not really mandatory since the damage boost is only marginal, the 10% stun treshold reduction however are really helpful imo.

Your damage seems really low, my groundslammer has around 40k gs and 80k hs with charges up (both supported by stun gem), but he's 88 with a 6l mace and a somewhat different build (casting on mana, thus freeing up sockets for dmg adds).
"
yissus wrote:
"
procha92 wrote:
Amazing build, currently trying to get the main gems as lv34 marauder. I'm pretty noob at endgame and such, so I got a question, how do you get that insanely high attack speed when using ground slam? even the Marohi gives reduced attack speed and you don't use the faster attacks support gem either! lol sorry for the noob question but I don't see any passives or skills improving the speed to attack at THAT rate. Again I'm only lv34 and a total noob about endgame. Thanks in advance!

i give you my experience...many ways..With the blood rage gem and 5 frenzy charges and 3 gems in the tree with 8% atack speed x gem....(4% attack speed per frenzy charge and my blood rage gem level 18 give me another 16% atack speed)...with all the buffs on i have 0,22 attacks per second in ground slam

I just got the multistrike gem and immediately realized that the gem itself gives like 70% more attack speed from the start lol, that plus blood rage and later some frenzy charges give insane attack speed. BTW I think I heard Niffler say in the video that a Marohi is priced at around 4 chaos right now? I'm new to trading also, is this right?
Thanks for the quick reply!
"
procha92 wrote:
"
yissus wrote:
"
procha92 wrote:
Amazing build, currently trying to get the main gems as lv34 marauder. I'm pretty noob at endgame and such, so I got a question, how do you get that insanely high attack speed when using ground slam? even the Marohi gives reduced attack speed and you don't use the faster attacks support gem either! lol sorry for the noob question but I don't see any passives or skills improving the speed to attack at THAT rate. Again I'm only lv34 and a total noob about endgame. Thanks in advance!

i give you my experience...many ways..With the blood rage gem and 5 frenzy charges and 3 gems in the tree with 8% atack speed x gem....(4% attack speed per frenzy charge and my blood rage gem level 18 give me another 16% atack speed)...with all the buffs on i have 0,22 attacks per second in ground slam

I just got the multistrike gem and immediately realized that the gem itself gives like 70% more attack speed from the start lol, that plus blood rage and later some frenzy charges give insane attack speed. BTW I think I heard Niffler say in the video that a Marohi is priced at around 4 chaos right now? I'm new to trading also, is this right?
Thanks for the quick reply!

i got mine for 6 chaos...
"
shukolade wrote:
"
andigor666 wrote:
Mhhm, weird how my perma stun character only has 13k tooltip dps on groundslam, yet yours has almost double.
Then again I use my heavy strike with 36k dps to stun bosses and GS to clear mobs, but is the flat phys on those boots worth me losing 30% on each res and some life?

The boots are nice to have if you can live without the resists and life. Not really mandatory since the damage boost is only marginal, the 10% stun treshold reduction however are really helpful imo.

Your damage seems really low, my groundslammer has around 40k gs and 80k hs with charges up (both supported by stun gem), but he's 88 with a 6l mace and a somewhat different build (casting on mana, thus freeing up sockets for dmg adds).

Thing is, I don't use charges, yet.
Hey guys, i have a question that might be answered very easily, but since i'm currently at my highest character ingame ever (82) my experience is very limited so i am a bit confused about this.

I'm ofcourse playing this guide's character but i'm a bit confused about the stun and what in the end is considered as a stun...

Currently i am at a 184% stun duration and 104% threshold. When i attack, most monsters seem to "stagger" - repeating an animation and not doing anything - this seems like the stun is happening, but is it really or am i missing something?

Because what's confusing me is, when i cast a warlords mark as example, monsters are REALLY stunned, not moving, having that swirly circle above their heads..

My theory would be that it's either the stun recovery or duration causing the "real" stun - is that right?

Anyone able to clearify this for me? Would be nice!

On a side note, thanks for this guide! Lots of fun playing it, even got a very early marohi shich makes things a lot easier :)
Best leveling skill for this build?
"
bida2 wrote:
Best leveling skill for this build?

Ground slam or leap slam... if you leap slam you can use axes which gives you more options for lvlin weapons.
Thx Niffler for this guide, great! :D

I have two noob questions:
1- Why not take Lust for Carnage for more life leech? Dont worth spend the 3pts?
2- I see my GL stun enemies, I see them doing the same movement when hit but i dont see the circle above their heads, why?

Thx!
"
black768 wrote:

1- Why not take Lust for Carnage for more life leech? Dont worth spend the 3pts?
2- I see my GL stun enemies, I see them doing the same movement when hit but i dont see the circle above their heads, why?

Thx!

1. Well I simply did not need more leech so far. So I did not spend any nodes on leech.

2. I don´t know about those symbols. Might be that I stacked multiple stuns so thats why it was shown, but honestly I cannot say. As long as all monsters stop moving and attacking you should be fine regardless of symbols ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
black768 wrote:

Thx!

The animation only shows when the stun period gets long enough. How long the period is, is decided
by the combo of your dps, threshold reduction, and stun duration.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info