Niffler´s Perma Stun Groundslammer [2.0.0]

"
Curtsie wrote:
I don't really play melee that much so maybe this is just normal for melee skill. Is it just me or does ground slam have some sort of weird target priority system?

For example, I'll be shift attacking so I stay and place and just GS' cone kill mobs in front of me, then if any mob comes within range of me either behind or to my sides, GS alternates attacks between all enemies around me, instead of forcing itself to attack in the direction I have the skill attacking in.

Weird way GS attacks? Or is this just melee skill in general.

It work likes this because of the multistrike gem. take multistrike out and you wont have this problem.
The tree from the video guide its different than the tree from the post....wich one is the right one to follow?
"
Curtsie wrote:
I don't really play melee that much so maybe this is just normal for melee skill. Is it just me or does ground slam have some sort of weird target priority system?

For example, I'll be shift attacking so I stay and place and just GS' cone kill mobs in front of me, then if any mob comes within range of me either behind or to my sides, GS alternates attacks between all enemies around me, instead of forcing itself to attack in the direction I have the skill attacking in.

Weird way GS attacks? Or is this just melee skill in general.

this is caused by multistrike easier way to mitigate this is try and not run up to them quite as much and make the most of GS's range as the damage is the same no matter where their hit.
Good build thank you.
I hit lvl 57 and started to use my 6L Erqi and just faced rolled cruel act 4 pretty much stun locked all including the bosses.

Only thing I've done different is add stun + ecoms on both of my 6links for weapon and armor.
Also grabbed the endurance charges nodes.
Last edited by KRYPTONINER on Jul 29, 2015, 3:13:26 PM
thanks for this guide.
im lvl 79 now and its a breeze with all the crowd control.
i am always welcome in groups.
havent tried 70+ maps yet though.
Thank you for showing me this build
Heres a video i made to teach other ppls how crazy this build is
all thank to Niffler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzcMDlF7y7c&feature=youtu.be

The gear is not maxed end game
so are the gems no quality so this build will ownd more once the gear and gem are maxed
Last edited by dallena535 on Jul 31, 2015, 11:51:47 AM
Amazing build, currently trying to get the main gems as lv34 marauder. I'm pretty noob at endgame and such, so I got a question, how do you get that insanely high attack speed when using ground slam? even the Marohi gives reduced attack speed and you don't use the faster attacks support gem either! lol sorry for the noob question but I don't see any passives or skills improving the speed to attack at THAT rate. Again I'm only lv34 and a total noob about endgame. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by procha92 on Aug 1, 2015, 9:11:03 PM
"
procha92 wrote:
Amazing build, currently trying to get the main gems as lv34 marauder. I'm pretty noob at endgame and such, so I got a question, how do you get that insanely high attack speed when using ground slam? even the Marohi gives reduced attack speed and you don't use the faster attacks support gem either! lol sorry for the noob question but I don't see any passives or skills improving the speed to attack at THAT rate. Again I'm only lv34 and a total noob about endgame. Thanks in advance!

i give you my experience...many ways..With the blood rage gem and 5 frenzy charges and 3 gems in the tree with 8% atack speed x gem....(4% attack speed per frenzy charge and my blood rage gem level 18 give me another 16% atack speed)...with all the buffs on i have 0,22 attacks per second in ground slam
Last edited by yissus on Aug 1, 2015, 9:28:21 PM
Hey, how do you manage to get 150% + stun threshold? I see 33 from talent tree, 47 from stun gem and 25 from ground slam which equals 105% + 10% on boots for 115%, cant raelly see the last 35%?

Thanks <3
Mhhm, weird how my perma stun character only has 13k tooltip dps on groundslam, yet yours has almost double.
Then again I use my heavy strike with 36k dps to stun bosses and GS to clear mobs, but is the flat phys on those boots worth me losing 30% on each res and some life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info