Niffler´s Perma Stun Groundslammer [2.0.0]

Hello thankyou so much for this guide, this build is alot of fun. Ive just got my gear setup pretty nice for my level but im trying to figure out how your getting over 230+ life regen. I'm level 48 and only have 35, is there something im missing here from your screenshots?
I always wanted to try out ground slam, like seriously, I don't know why I haven't tried it before. I fucking love it now lol. After I bought marohi (which is ridiculously cheap in this league) and leveled to ~50 with geofri's, I noticed this topic on reddit. I must admit that I haven't seen a better video guide for a PoE build... Truly astounding work man!
I'm using a self-made passive spec, but you helped me a lot with understanding how strong and underrated stun mechanic is =)

I'm gonna post my thoughts and gear after I hit 80+

"
kellogz87 wrote:
Hello thankyou so much for this guide, this build is alot of fun. Ive just got my gear setup pretty nice for my level but im trying to figure out how your getting over 230+ life regen. I'm level 48 and only have 35, is there something im missing here from your screenshots?
There's a lot of life regen in the mara and duelist sectors, also some between mara and templar. They are percentage based thus scale with your maximum hp pool, which means that at only 48 lvl the character sheet will show you small numbers.
I want to ask on Mercyles i need help Kraytin for frenzy charge or Oak for Endurance charge?
hi...very awesome build!!!....stun everything in place!!...a 5l its a must? or you can do it and stun with a 4l in the new league?...until we can get a 5l I mean.....
Last edited by yissus on Jul 25, 2015, 1:05:56 PM
5 Links cost arround 3 chaos I think u can buy them
how do you level with this build? wich skills?...and important question....could you perma stun bosses past level 70+ with this build?
Last edited by yissus on Jul 25, 2015, 3:17:17 PM
Been following this guide pretty closely and enjoying it. Currently level 82.
29k ground slam, 5k life and lots of fun. Wouldn't mind 6L armor for heavy strike, which is currently at 55k dps in a 4L

overall a very good build, thanks.

Spoiler
Hi I'm begginer and rly like ur build (Videoguide was Super Awesome, i feel like a pro after watching :). I want to ask why u dont pick Blood Magic in passive tree but only in gem setup?
Last edited by Balcerr on Jul 27, 2015, 7:23:03 AM
"
Balcerr wrote:
Hi I'm begginer and rly like ur build (Videoguide was Super Awesome, i feel like a pro after watching :). I want to ask why u dont pick Blood Magic in passive tree but only in gem setup?

Picking Blood Magic in the Passive Tree, will also link this to all Auras. So you would reserve all ur Life instead of Mana ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
I don't really play melee that much so maybe this is just normal for melee skill. Is it just me or does ground slam have some sort of weird target priority system?

For example, I'll be shift attacking so I stay and place and just GS' cone kill mobs in front of me, then if any mob comes within range of me either behind or to my sides, GS alternates attacks between all enemies around me, instead of forcing itself to attack in the direction I have the skill attacking in.

Weird way GS attacks? Or is this just melee skill in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info