Niffler´s Perma Stun Groundslammer [2.0.0]

Why do you link Ground Slam with Multistrike? Shouldn't Multistrike's smaller hits, combined with no ECoMS supporting GS, lead to less stunning effectiveness?

In practice, do you have to Leap Slam or wait for Vengeance to proc a lot to keep up Fortify and your End charges?

Why did you choose to not to include Fortify in your GS links? I know you mentioned in your video guide that doing is is also a viable option.

Lastly, great video! Very clear and concise, excellent for new leagues or budget players like myself :D
Last edited by malboro_urchin on Jul 22, 2015, 3:51:20 PM
Thanks for this!
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:

Thx changed that, I checked the patchnodes too many times:

Can 48% res and +55 stats roll on every single item?

Is +Life only increased for Body Armor, Shield and Amulet?

The answer is yes for both questions. Well, you can't roll intelligence on a belt or on a strength weapon, but basically on items where you could roll 50 strength before - you can roll 55 in awakening, it is just gated behind high ilv. requirement, so we don't see too many items with those new tiers.

Edit: I looked at your "perfect gear" section again. Change 99hp on gloves to 89, this didn't change in awakening. You should also consider life leech as one of the prefixes for gloves (0.4%) and amulet (1.2%).
Last edited by SteKrz on Jul 22, 2015, 4:15:13 PM
I am doing a bit different version of this build, just want to post my setup for reference.

Gear:
Spoiler

The synergy with endurance charge on melee stun and lvl 20 cwdt-im.call is very good, warlords mark can be swapped with incr. duration or temp chains, same with flame golem. I more or less have my golem up and running all the time with this setup. Heavy strike is for bosses and rares, I permastun Palace Dominus with no problems after 2.0. Having life leech gem and blood magic gem available for different map mods is also a must, if you want to run all map mods you need to know how to adapt with the gem setups. I will post how stunning works in 80+ maps after I have got a decent pool to play with.

Passives lvl 93:
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jul 22, 2015, 8:32:03 PM
Check this video, im really considering doing this build. Love the gameplay of groundslam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdMDS_HqbcM
Last edited by Leugim on Jul 22, 2015, 8:40:05 PM
looking good, will try it out.

Edit: isn't Kongor's undying rage mace better for this build since it has free 100% hit ?
IGN - Endoplasm
Last edited by kot0005 on Jul 23, 2015, 8:23:35 AM
"
kot0005 wrote:
looking good, will try it out.

Edit: isn't Kongor's undying rage mace better for this build since it has free 100% hit ?

New Kongor's has about 450pdps, when it activates onslaught it gets a 50-70dps boost for 2 secs.
It's certainly viable as long as you don't have a better mace, once you get hold of a 500dps+ rare mace i think it's worth switching out. Resolute Technique is only one skill point, not a big loss to spec into.

"
Dkodr wrote:
I am doing a bit different version of this build, just want to post my setup for reference.

Gear:
Spoiler

The synergy with endurance charge on melee stun and lvl 20 cwdt-im.call is very good, warlords mark can be swapped with incr. duration or temp chains, same with flame golem. I more or less have my golem up and running all the time with this setup. Heavy strike is for bosses and rares, I permastun Palace Dominus with no problems after 2.0. Having life leech gem and blood magic gem available for different map mods is also a must, if you want to run all map mods you need to know how to adapt with the gem setups. I will post how stunning works in 80+ maps after I have got a decent pool to play with.

Passives lvl 93:

How do you deal with mana? Does your groundslam permastun(no stun gem)? would you ever be able to do atziri? Also you tree path is slightly inefficient at the bottom left, so I changed it giving an extra skill point.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEswUtB3UJlgthDF8NzRLhFCAUTRRxGJEaOBpVHKccziE0IVUnICcvK1As-y3SNug5Djs7PAU8LT38QKBBP0a3R35QR1HmU6VYY1nzXhNfP2EhZU1nm2hlaPJul3Kpdqx3U3h6eu97jHzZggeDX4TZhO-HaooijM-QVZHOktCUh5d5mAqexZ7Nnz6iAKLqpzCpJ6mUrKqtja4-r2yvp7QvtqS77byfvTa-p8BmwKbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9l83D3elt-y5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB8pzz3fZI9zL3vvjr_Ev-VA==
"
turtle008 wrote:
How do you deal with mana? Does your groundslam permastun(no stun gem)? would you ever be able to do atziri? Also you tree path is slightly inefficient at the bottom left, so I changed it giving an extra skill point.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEswUtB3UJlgthDF8NzRLhFCAUTRRxGJEaOBpVHKccziE0IVUnICcvK1As-y3SNug5Djs7PAU8LT38QKBBP0a3R35QR1HmU6VYY1nzXhNfP2EhZU1nm2hlaPJul3Kpdqx3U3h6eu97jHzZggeDX4TZhO-HaooijM-QVZHOktCUh5d5mAqexZ7Nnz6iAKLqpzCpJ6mUrKqtja4-r2yvp7QvtqS77byfvTa-p8BmwKbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9l83D3elt-y5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB8pzz3fZI9zL3vvjr_Ev-VA==

Tnx for the optimization tip! When I leech fully I am able to sustain GS without Blood Magic gem. My GS uses atm 42 mana, I have 142 unreserved mana (of 470) and a mana regen of 12,7 pr second.My mana leech is 0,37% from gloves. Speccing into the Unrelenting cluster gives me 15% reduced mana cost of skills. With 3 frenzy charges I have 7,8 attacks pr. second with GS and multistrike gem. If I run a map with reduced or no regen I need to swap added fire dmg with blood magic gem, so sustain is on the border of what's possible. I have done Atziri deatless, but I have very good gear and high damage (70k GS and 120k Heavy Strike with charges up)
Stun threshold reduction with GS is atm 103%, it's enough to permastun all white, blue and rare monsters. The endurance charge on melee stun gem also gives 19% reduced enemy stun threshold at lvl 20 and incr. stun duration with quality. Take in mind that the total physical damage output is taken into the stun calculation that monsters have, higher physical damage also gives a higher chance to stun.
For bosses I use Heavy Strike with stun gem, it upps my stun threshold reduction to 133% and I have not encountered any boss that isn't permastunned with that number yet. I can also add end.ch.on melee stun in my Heavy strike setup and get 153% stun threshold reduction(max is 155 I think)

Also check out Dyz's excellent school of stun guide for more info on stun mechanics.

edit: Made a video of an Atziri run
Last edited by Dkodr on Jul 23, 2015, 10:24:28 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
turtle008 wrote:
Spoiler

Tnx for the optimization tip! When I leech fully I am able to sustain GS without Blood Magic gem. My GS uses atm 42 mana, I have 142 unreserved mana (of 470) and a mana regen of 12,7 pr second.My mana leech is 0,37% from gloves. Speccing into the Unrelenting cluster gives me 15% reduced mana cost of skills. With 3 frenzy charges I have 7,8 attacks pr. second with GS and multistrike gem. If I run a map with reduced or no regen I need to swap added fire dmg with blood magic gem, so sustain is on the border of what's possible. I have done Atziri deatless, but I have very good gear and high damage (70k GS and 120k Heavy Strike with charges up)
Stun threshold reduction with GS is atm 103%, it's enough to permastun all white, blue and rare monsters. The endurance charge on melee stun gem also gives 19% reduced enemy stun threshold at lvl 20 and incr. stun duration with quality. Take in mind that the total physical damage output is taken into the stun calculation that monsters have, higher physical damage also gives a higher chance to stun.
For bosses I use Heavy Strike with stun gem, it upps my stun threshold reduction to 133% and I have not encountered any boss that isn't permastunned with that number yet. I can also add end.ch.on melee stun in my Heavy strike setup and get 153% stun threshold reduction(max is 155 I think)

Also check out Dyz's excellent school of stun guide for more info on stun mechanics.

edit: Made a video of an Atziri run

Thanks a lot for your input.

1. With what stun treshold reduction would you recommend to try Atziri?
2. How are these "stunned" symbols over the monsters displayed with you? I can't see them when I play my perma stun marauder -.-

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Master_X_ on Jul 24, 2015, 10:27:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info