Hah. Even on D3 forums the D3 fanboys are getting whooped by the PoE fanboys

I love UT too, some of the only shooters i played a bit when i still played shooters.

I must admit sometimes after a huge patch i also play D3. And I am entertained.

For a whole week.

So you see guys, i really don't give a shit if people like D3 or not, i just like observing how people behave.

Current status of D3 player on PoE: Okay, so D3 devs are slacking major and not caring while poe devs in free to play mode are putting in more work. But, it still is a f2p game which obviously sucks and it has no soul and plays clunky with bad graphics.

Now give the PoE fanboys 1-2 years to spread enough information and their understanding advances to the next stage.

Ain't no hating on D3.. It's a far worse game for sure, but it's still good for a bit of play.

I see how discussing human behaviour can seem petty to those who read to misunderstand but.. that's their problem. I love ruckus, i love chaos, i love hype, i love order and i love drama, but i also like peace.. none excludes another.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 21, 2015, 6:53:14 AM
Bok choy > apples
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Random > human/orc/elves/undead

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
my mom's soup > your mom's soup
"
my mom's soup > your mom's soup

Ok now I'm getting mad

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Thing 2 > Thing 1
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 21, 2015, 7:11:15 PM
A bird in the hand < two in the oven
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
[Removed by Myself]
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 23, 2015, 12:09:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info