Hah. Even on D3 forums the D3 fanboys are getting whooped by the PoE fanboys

The most common word used by the D3 fanboys to describe PoE is "Sucks", or steaming pile of shit or other words to that effect.. Which is pretty much all they are reduced to, plus some circlejerking.

I've been following D3 forums sometimes every few months and up until now the D3 crowd has had the upper hand by far, but now i'm seeing people spewing facts of PoE and literally taking dumps all over the retarded fanboys lousy arguments, all over the place. It's hilarious and glorious. Like 5 of the top 15 posts on the gaming forums was about poe or something.

Now it has become commonplace to put D3 gamers down as people who can't handle the challenge and difficulty, or have a hard time learning /casuals who don't want to test themselves or are true gamers. This is on the very own forums of D3 mind you.

For someone like me who loves all human behaviour it's hilarious to watch..

The Awakening really crushed D3 hard, i think PoE gained a good bit of standing and now the fanboys flow outwards and act hard on behalf of GGG. Hahhaha, i'm entertained.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 19, 2015, 1:53:45 AM
I've been playing D2 a lot on my gfs ancient laptop that won't run PoE (i cri everytiem) and that's why I remain salty about D3 being utter shit as a D2 successor.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I've been playing D2 a lot on my gfs ancient laptop that won't run PoE (i cri everytiem) and that's why I remain salty about D3 being utter shit as a D2 successor. *IMHO

FTFY

2.3 is so good. Funny how the D3 fanboys used to knock PoE on their forum, now its the other way around ^_^ times have changed
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Why can't we all just get along. . . .

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Getting along on the internet? pff
Ugh effort
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Probably because plenty of people feel the need to feel "superior" to others.
Diablo 3 aka Exploiting Simulator
why is it so hard to let everyone enjoy their thing?! How fecking boring would the world be if we all liked the same stuff?
I personally think D3 is boring as hell, but if others enjoy it, let them!
Last edited by blubbber on Jul 20, 2015, 9:40:21 AM
Talking about how talking about how talking about talking about a game on another game's forum on that game's forum is convoluted is convoluted ain't easy, but it sure is fun.
Spoiler
when you get your work done
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 20, 2015, 10:49:35 AM
turf war on the internet is the new desync thread
I need more purple titles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info