[2.0] The Beyblade (2H Crit Cyclone)

Hey there. Wall of text. Read at your own peril ;p
Spoiler
I've been wanting for a while to try out the new maraketh crit axes; but since I'm not a standard player and I suck at theorycrafting I just kept postponing playing a crit axe build.

That was until I decided to skip darkshrines and went looking for builds on the forum. After some crazy builds I stumbled over the beyblade and decided it was time to run a crit axe build.

I had a toon lvl 34 sitting around in st gathering dust and holding low lvl maps for chisels; and I decided to respec him into crit axes.

I bought the only 5l blue dagger axe (ilvl 73) that was on sale in st and after a failed augment that made it require lvl 59 I managed to get crit,crit multi and added fire dmg and still keep it at required lvl 36.

After that I raided the guild stash and "stole" some gear and decked my marauder for leveling.

From act 3 normal up to and including act 2 merciless I had no problems with my 128 pdps axe; but as soon as I hit act 3 I started to feel the lack of dps in my weapon. So I took to xyz and looked for an upgrade I could use as soon as I hit lvl 59. Bought a decent talon axe and 5s/5l it in 50 jewelers and 12 fuses.
As soon as I dinged 59 I switched to the talon axe and wow did it make a difference.

Currently I'm 62 and getting ready for maps.

My leveling gear

Spoiler

P.S. I didn't notice this before, but man do dagger axe class weapons have bad ass names. That just adds to their awesomness. :D
Hey
So, I've been running your build and I modified it so I run blasphemy +assassins mark. So blue, blue, and I drop herald of ash. Have you tried this at all? I can't seem to get cwdt to cast phase run, not sure why. Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info