~ John Rambo - Dagger Crit Mara ~

Been playing around with not-so-staple builds, and though I'm no pro I thought a high-HP crit dagger marauder with a big HP pool to get plenty of leech / regen would be pretty fun to play.

Skills:
Lightning Strike for AoE
Viper/Double/Dual Strike for single target
Flicker for lulz

Not sure on passives but this provides plenty of hp nodes early on, any 1h works at first, and later on (40-50) you spec into daggers for crits.

Pros:
Early weapon flexibility - if its 1h and good you can use it
Shield and plenty of HP for dat defence (could go dual daggers?)
Plenty of potential keystones - Blood Magic, Val Pact, Iron reflexes? Iron Grip(with EK perhaps?)

You're Rambo

Cons:
Takes a long time to get to dagger nodes
Not a huge source of AoE damage especially early... maybe Cleave?
Not sure which charges to use.

Bandits :
HP
ASPD or Point
Point End or Frenzy?

Here is a potential build, though still heavy in the works - will start him on HC today and see how he goes!
-haven't taken many keystones as not sure-

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA9sFfQW1C2EOSA-rEZYUIBa_G0UhAikuMfs9_D8nQ9JQR1BQUzVVtVbqVvVYY18_YeJnm21sbqpwUngNeWh7jHy4feN_xofbjM-Ov5B0l9CbtZ7NpzCpbrGztMW1SLXyuT653cBRwQTDOsbYykrN6tBH1I_bbt7244TkUed0567o1u1B7w7yL_Pq9kj3K_e-

Any feedback would be appreciated ^^ and if it's done before let me know!

Seanchai
definately not enough hp. early on as you said yes but not later on. if you got the time hop over to the shadow sub forum and look for invalescos Hp/Armor Eb shadow. im workin on a marauder version of this build just for shits and giggles.
early on use freezing pulse/lmp or if you got a couple of good 2h weapons go for sweep
but prepare yourself for a lot of leveling before something like this will be viable.
im 58 right now and i will rip mobs apart at 65+
also you will face mana problems.. you can get mind drinker, thats 2% but that wont do the job until you have a high phys dagger (round lvl 60)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEsw5IEZYUTRa_HNwkPCaVJ6kpLjwtPT5Bh0ZxSVFM_1BQVElVS1hjWm1fP2ebbXtwUn_Ggh6Cx4fbiEKMNozPkyeVIJf-m2qdo6IApn-nNKdcqWivbLGztAy0-bVItz653cBRwcXFisauxtjUj9sL44TnUudj7UHvDvAf8i_yRfPq9kj8q_4K

thats my build right now at 58. mana problems, cause i cant seem to get my hands on the right gear, but im gettin better. next nodes are in the templar area elemental dmg/hp/armor. thinkin about the buff effect nodes too, might solve a lot of my problems.

IG: MoshHC
I took your advice and started to re-work getting more HP nodes (going up to templar helps a lot, 1% regen as well) though can I ask why do you go up through witch, instead of over through to shadow. (The differences being the witch path is a bit shorter to dagger nodes, and int, instead of dex/str / a few possible keystones)

Will post an updated skill tree.

For now my aoe is fire trap, using dual strike to 1hit everything else. Whirling blades to skirt around and doing pretty well. Only 12 though so time will tell.

As for your mana problems - what skill is your mana being eaten up by? Would a blood magic gem help that?
I have 75 mara using 2h but i would like to reroll,this build looks interesting. Is there any chance to see any movie from high level gameplay and some numbers such as hp arm dps +/-?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info