[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

"
antelopesalad wrote:

@gbjfrtswym, thanks. That makes sense for progressing up as flame totem. No point getting iron grip and point blank until you're bowified.

This is what my tree looked like before I went bow.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAO4EswagDc0OPBDMFHEVIBiRGbQaOBzOJy8qTStQLOktgzWSOlI62DrhPC0_J0PISshPBFjlWfNaK1ugZIRlTWaeaPJuaW6qcg9yqXaseyB8DoIHgpuDX4PMhrOQVZo7ogCj8qZXp1Wsqq-ntfK3PryfvTa-p8BmwxPE9sauz37VptX42L3ZfOFz6hjsOO088B_yRfcy-JP46_m9-d3-Cv5U_oc=?accountName=gbjfrtswym&characterName=ColdTowel

Based on preference you can grab the Profane Chemistry for 3 points at this point as well.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
@gbjfrtswym, are you using a chaos or fire golem?
"
antelopesalad wrote:
@gbjfrtswym, are you using a chaos or fire golem?

Fire golem for the extra damage. Also easier to get the pure armour piece as RRBG instead of RBBG.
@gbjfrtswym, what's your thoughts on dual cursing? Right now I'm running temp chains but the build would seem to benefit greatly from elemental weakness too.

I guess Doedre's or Windscreams?

Also when it comes time to using chin sol, does the attack speed of the bow affect the totems?
Last edited by antelopesalad on Sep 7, 2015, 11:41:08 AM
"
antelopesalad wrote:
@gbjfrtswym, what's your thoughts on dual cursing? Right now I'm running temp chains but the build would seem to benefit greatly from elemental weakness too.

Also when it comes time to using chin sol, does the attack speed of the bow affect the totems?

Double curse is only if you think you need Temp Chains to live. I personally am only using Ele Weakness. I haven't seen a need for Temp Chains.

Yes. It is a Ranged Attack Totem. It uses your attack speed and applies a less attack speed modifier. If you read the gem it is fairly self-explanatory. This allows the use of Frenzy charges you acquire to also modify the attack speed of the totems.
Hey everyone ! Thanks Gbjfrtswym for using this build, and answering to all these questions ^^

I just hit the 6SL (rare chest, my LC don't wanna be better than 5SL). I'm currently lvl 90, and at lvl 92 gonna swap to this :

lvl 92

Using Intuitive leap jewel at duellist to save points, and get that 5th frenzy charge. Gonna make a new video soon !
Last edited by Kikoyou on Sep 11, 2015, 6:32:16 AM
"
antelopesalad wrote:

So, I recommend to use Elem Weakness as MAIN curse. Use temporal chains as main curse only in HC league, when you feel you need it.

The best item for dual curse (and also VERY expensive) is a nice life/dmg/resist corrupted +1 curse amulet.

I added a part in the FAQ about ancestral bond, because i got many question from beginners who wanna try out my build.

I'll also add a part about a nice leveling item, the Doon Cuebiyari (level 64) that can be used before switching to bow (and also very cheap).

And i'll rework my thread soon with my 6 link and my new stats, as soon as i'll get 20 regrets and exchange 5% life for +1 frenzy. I'm now using rallying cry, and I think i'll reach 13K tooltip (if my calculations are right, almost 40K DPS. Or, if i'm wrong, 50K+)

And i'll buy a 10% convertion blackgleam (5-10C) to see how far i can get with 100% elem convertion.

Thanks for following my build ! I'm currently the 2nd most viewed templar build and I love sharing with you guys !
Last edited by Kikoyou on Sep 11, 2015, 11:57:30 AM
I made the switch as soon as I could equip the Chin Sol bow at 62 or 63. Its clearing faster then the dual flame totems, and I havent gone iron grip yet. I am also using mult. projectiles instead of rain of splinters for now, until I get one. So it is possible to switch earlier then dried lake.
Currently following your great guide but had some concerns about HC/Tempest defenses coming from an Iron Wil Incinerate death the other day with 7k HP + Chaos Golem. It seems (without the expensive of Lightening Coil) this is somewhat lacking?

No Immortal Call (not that it saved me lol) just a CWDT + Arctic Breath or am I missing something?

Currently 63 and close to making the switch from Dual Flame Totems - only concern is that with Flame Totems you could play much more defensively (drop and hide) while with Point Blank you need to be up in their face which is concerning for the likes of Death & Taxes map, Orchard/Terrace bosses etc.

Look forward to the continued updates - great guide (and thanks to others in here like gbjfrtswym)
Last edited by Deathlythoughts on Sep 14, 2015, 2:19:03 AM
are you going to make crit version of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info