[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
"
Lyboc wrote:
I feel like an idiot when looking at the gemming suggestions, I'm a new player and I'm just nto sure what exactly needs to be linked together and what can be solo socketed based off the suggestions. The tornado-shot and frenzy's are self-explanatory but it's the rest that confuses me. I'm sure this is simple but it's got me hung up for some reason.

Have you checked the video mate? That should help explain it all.

I was reading the guide at work, no youtube >.< I work for savages. I watched the video when I got home and basically I took away that everything is linked. Sorry to ask before consulting the video.
"
Lyboc wrote:
"
"
Lyboc wrote:
I feel like an idiot when looking at the gemming suggestions, I'm a new player and I'm just nto sure what exactly needs to be linked together and what can be solo socketed based off the suggestions. The tornado-shot and frenzy's are self-explanatory but it's the rest that confuses me. I'm sure this is simple but it's got me hung up for some reason.

Have you checked the video mate? That should help explain it all.

I was reading the guide at work, no youtube >.< I work for savages. I watched the video when I got home and basically I took away that everything is linked. Sorry to ask before consulting the video.

No worries man. Let me know if you have other questions :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Fixed a few typos in the guide.
If I have a pair of boots that are 40% tri resist and 15% movement speed with 300 evasion would Atziri's step still be better?
This is my first ever bow build and I am having a blast! This build is super fun! I do have a question however and please excuse my noobness when it comes to bow characters.

What I need help with is mechanics I guess. We have blood rage, tornado shot, split arrow, frenzy, and blink arrow.

In which situations do you use which?

For a huge amount of monsters like monkeys in Act 2 - I really like split arrow. For single target damage I switch between frenzy and tornado shot. I'd really like to know basically when to use each of the 5 types of damage this build can do because I feel like I am not fully understanding :).
"
sinisista wrote:
This is my first ever bow build and I am having a blast! This build is super fun! I do have a question however and please excuse my noobness when it comes to bow characters.

What I need help with is mechanics I guess. We have blood rage, tornado shot, split arrow, frenzy, and blink arrow.

In which situations do you use which?

For a huge amount of monsters like monkeys in Act 2 - I really like split arrow. For single target damage I switch between frenzy and tornado shot. I'd really like to know basically when to use each of the 5 types of damage this build can do because I feel like I am not fully understanding :).

Glad you like it :)

- Tornado shot is used for: large groups of monsters and it does well against single targets as well.

- Split Arrow is used for applying your curse and dealing a bit of damage.

- Blood rage needs to be enabled for you to gain your frenzy charges

- Blink arrow is purely for movement utility (going up walls, getting out of tough spots etc).

I suggest watching the video mate. It explains much of this =)
I will watch the video again! Thank you so much that helped me understand a lot better!
"
sinisista wrote:
I will watch the video again! Thank you so much that helped me understand a lot better!

No probs mate. Glad to be of help =)
In case you guys dont want to invest the now huge cost of Lightning Coil, then I suggest using a Daresso's Defiance or a Hyrri's Ire instead :)
It looks rly hard for me to play this build after playing couple of melee classes, i just finished kaom's stronghold boss(normal) and i almost died to him.
And i have a question about this:
4: Enduring Cry,Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9) linked with Immortal Call (lvl 11) and Increased Duration.
- How can you do this in pure EV equipment ?

EDIT:
And another question about curse, do u think it is possible to use some kind of Herald and add curse on hit on it, to make this build a bit easier to play?
IGN: MeShuRa
Last edited by MeShuRa on Jul 23, 2015, 7:07:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info