[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
Death's Harp is great for leveling. Not for endgame though =)

this... Anyone tried this build? I was wondering how well it does vs Reflect in end game maps?
"
cKranez wrote:
"

this... Anyone tried this build? I was wondering how well it does vs Reflect in end game maps?

Reflect has not been an issue since 1.3 with this type of build =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Wrong post, sorry!
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Jan 20, 2016, 10:12:29 AM
"
"

any suggestion which bow i should get ? since my ranger is level 85 id like to jump to endgame content asap. Just started to play poe again, and i've never used bow builds :d

A harbinger bow with high implicit crit chance, attack speed and physical damage :)
Hi there,

I juist stumbled across this guide. I have a 84 ranger which followed NeverSink's passive skill tree. I was wondering if i could use this guide, but with the passives from neversink's guide.

Reason i'm asking is that i previously used your totem build with great satisfaction.

Thanks!

Edit: you cant use all support skills from your helmet right? Afaik there are not enough slots on your skillbar. Do you switch between them, based on the situation?
Last edited by CrimpyRex on Jan 21, 2016, 11:19:40 AM
"
CrimpyRex wrote:
Hi there,

I juist stumbled across this guide. I have a 84 ranger which followed NeverSink's passive skill tree. I was wondering if i could use this guide, but with the passives from neversink's guide.

Reason i'm asking is that i previously used your totem build with great satisfaction.

Thanks!

Edit: you cant use all support skills from your helmet right? Afaik there are not enough slots on your skillbar. Do you switch between them, based on the situation?

I think I answered this on the stream right mate? :)
Hello again, i decide to do the final push to 100, this build has been fun to play, but with the way i play i don't see how it's hardcore viable too many things can one-shot you, had a death earlier at 97% (3% from lvl 100), were running quick gorges and a devourer with volitalie something.. spawned ontop of me and instagibbed me, i run with 5.3k life and 11k evasion. And there were literaly nothing i could do.

I don't see how this build could survive on hardcore, and if it can reach 100, i very much want to know how to avoid those situation..

All in all awesome build, helped me get 100, so thanks!
Last edited by zampa86 on Feb 6, 2016, 4:00:37 PM
Making one right now, and I am loving playing this ranger :D

Very Good Guide TY
-{NãoVaz}-
"
zampa86 wrote:
Hello again, i decide to do the final push to 100, this build has been fun to play, but with the way i play i don't see how it's hardcore viable too many things can one-shot you, had a death earlier at 97% (3% from lvl 100), were running quick gorges and a devourer with volitalie something.. spawned ontop of me and instagibbed me, i run with 5.3k life and 11k evasion. And there were literaly nothing i could do.

I don't see how this build could survive on hardcore, and if it can reach 100, i very much want to know how to avoid those situation..

All in all awesome build, helped me get 100, so thanks!

buy a lightning coil, or any high ammount of physical damage will hit you like a truck.

Doesn't matter if you have 11k or 50k evasion, eventually you'll be hit and when you do remember you have no armour + 0% defenses to hold the incoming damage.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2016, 12:41:14 AM
Any other suggestions for atziri's step alternates since I doubt I'll be able to find a set with 4 red?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info