[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
Gyrator wrote:
Did you ever make the Lightning Arrow build?

What would I need to change for this build to work with LA instead?

I am not experienced enough to make builds on my own and I can't say how it's working in maps as I'm only level 58 right now, I pretty much just changed the gems and nothing with the skill tree (Using LA-GMP-Chain-PPAD-WED-AFD) and it's working great for me currently.
I also changed frenzy to Puncture (Puncture-FA-SP-FP-ICD) as I like the bleed of it a lot.
Nvm, having kinda huge problems with bosses without the single target damage of frenzy.

& overall thanks for the guide, never really played much PoE but decided to start with the talisman league and started out with the SA guide you put out, then tried the TS variant and now like I said above I'm trying things out on my own.
Last edited by Frkii on Jan 1, 2016, 9:30:22 AM
Yeah i just now hit 95 on talisman, and i feel i hit the end of the build right now, I managed to get a 6link armor, but i cant efficienty clear high tier maps so the experience per hour is very low. I'm i'm getting 15mil exp/hour i think its fine. But when i run with a friend of mine who run some elemntal chaos build, he can carry me and i get up to 45mil/hour.

My bow is far from good, it's quite terrible actually, but i tried a bow worth 10ex and it 'just' increased my damage by 25-30% and i'd probably need to atleast double my damage, if not more for it to be feasable to hit 100.
Last edited by zampa86 on Jan 2, 2016, 8:33:53 PM
"
zampa86 wrote:
Yeah i just now hit 95 on talisman, and i feel i hit the end of the build right now, I managed to get a 6link armor, but i cant efficienty clear high tier maps so the experience per hour is very low. I'm i'm getting 15mil exp/hour i think its fine. But when i run with a friend of mine who run some elemntal chaos build, he can carry me and i get up to 45mil/hour.

My bow is far from good, it's quite terrible actually, but i tried a bow worth 10ex and it 'just' increased my damage by 25-30% and i'd probably need to atleast double my damage, if not more for it to be feasable to hit 100.

What kind of damage did that 10ex bow give you? The build should be more than capable of rapidly clearing end-game maps =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
zampa86 wrote:

What kind of damage did that 10ex bow give you? The build should be more than capable of rapidly clearing end-game maps =)

I think i underestimated the endgame scaling of things, just some few changes can do quite a big difference in damage, found a great fairly cheap bow with 9.05 crit and i'm running 70%+ crit now. I clear up to t12 fairly quickly now, I feel a tad squichy especially to reflect, so i decided to go into phase acrobatics for some extra dodge. I feel that helps quite a bit.

I'm 20% towards 97 now and i'm starting to enjoy the build more and more. Still got quite a bit of room to improve on my rings/talisman, running 60% buffed TS right now, and I am not sure how much more I dare to go before i get one hit killed from reflect :D
"
zampa86 wrote:
"
"
zampa86 wrote:

I think i underestimated the endgame scaling of things, just some few changes can do quite a big difference in damage, found a great fairly cheap bow with 9.05 crit and i'm running 70%+ crit now. I clear up to t12 fairly quickly now, I feel a tad squichy especially to reflect, so i decided to go into phase acrobatics for some extra dodge. I feel that helps quite a bit.

I'm 20% towards 97 now and i'm starting to enjoy the build more and more. Still got quite a bit of room to improve on my rings/talisman, running 60% buffed TS right now, and I am not sure how much more I dare to go before i get one hit killed from reflect :D

Have you ever tried doing uber atziri?
Nah I never tried that boss, I don't think i have the survivabillity i need for it (haven't even seen than boss). Right now yesterday and today i have lost 71% xp trying to hit 97, i'm back to 7%, so i'm geting very tired of all the progress i have lost. I also ran out of pretty much all my currency and maps. So I'm debating stopping at 96 with this char and just chill for rest of the league.
got this item from boss today, any good for this build ?
Death's Harp is great for leveling. Not for endgame though =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Death's Harp is great for leveling. Not for endgame though =)

any suggestion which bow i should get ? since my ranger is level 85 id like to jump to endgame content asap. Just started to play poe again, and i've never used bow builds :d
I finally threw in the towel at level 97, I die too much to bother going to 100, had 4.85k hp, ~11k evasion, and I had just too many insta-kills in various situations. I liked the build, but it felt a tad too week atleast for how I play the game. Had a lot of fun with it, but all things comes to an end. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info