Why did GGG create Greust?

"
Scamps wrote:
I believe Greust's spit has been toned down this league, or is it my imagination? (Or maybe earlier, I did not play the previous league much). If true, then developers took OP feedback into account :)

I think there are multiple versions of the line. Sometimes it's fairly toned down, sometimes it's, errr, in your face. Unless that's MY imagination :)

Greust is a grumpy old shite, and I wouldn't mind giving him a slap in the face. I don't shop with him, except to acquire any 6S items he has going. Serves him right! I have no problem with him being in the game as he is though, all part of the character.
Greust made GGG. Then he spat on them.
I'd buy a consumable MTX to lop his head off until the next time I log in :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Wait, wait... Did you just get triggered by a game NPC? Really?
"
Bikalo wrote:

I doubt anybody is getting PTSD flashbacks from this, but I think some people who don't pay attention to the story other than this guy think they're the hero and think Greust is being negative for no reason. Exiles kill all the animals nearby the village, block out the sun just to avoid walking around a rock, form gangs to terrorize them. It sort of makes sense that he hates all of the exiles he sees.
There were too many boar, they needed Gruest to thin out the numbers a bit.
I hope he's a sub boss in one of the new acts so I can spit on his corpse.
"
"
Bikalo wrote:

I doubt anybody is getting PTSD flashbacks from this, but I think some people who don't pay attention to the story other than this guy think they're the hero and think Greust is being negative for no reason. Exiles kill all the animals nearby the village, block out the sun just to avoid walking around a rock, form gangs to terrorize them. It sort of makes sense that he hates all of the exiles he sees.

Weeeeeell, we killed the big white bear because Yeena asked us to. And we (mostly) kill the bandits for them. And we get this golden hand thing, and rescue Helena.

And how does Greust know we pushed over the big ball? It wasn't me, honest! Anyway, the sky isn't dark anymore. No harm, no foul :)

And all the animals, well, they're attacking everyone anyway.
Last edited by Mal_function on Mar 27, 2017, 5:08:21 PM
I refuse to go to Greust to trade. even if he happens to be the closest vendor to the portal, f*ck him. i'll go to Yeena. she's kind. screw that mean old geezer.

did you hear how he talked to us when the world went dark? it's almost like he's threatening us. What are you gonna do, you old croak? go up against the exile who single-handedly put an end to the Vaal Oversoul? Really?? he better keep his yapper shut
Why do you assume he's spitting? Maybe that's the sound of him popping a beer so he can deal with another exile.

Wrae-n-brau, it go with boar.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info