Why did GGG create Greust?

Please NOT ar jerbs!
this game has NPCs ?
What is the Matrix? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDNGBTsi5U
That line with the spitting is the best NPC line I've ever heard in any game so far.

Get a thicker skin.
I laughed so hard the first time he did the spitting thing.

I hoped people were being sarcastic, what's wrong with a little diversity? Would game of thrones be fun to watch if there weren't so many assholes in it?

Skeletons are so annoying.
Last edited by Sisaroth on Jul 20, 2015, 5:55:41 AM
I've always liked Greust. He's got personality.

Spoiler
YOU BRING TROUBLE?
I think Gruest's exists to let us know that we should not linger, it's only act 2 and you should get on with your quest.

Speaking of wierd NPC's, I always feel that act 3 NPC Hargan is a pedo***** or something, I don't liek the way he is eyeing me out with his words.
Resists trolls
Casts Joy
Ninja looter
Spreads tar when tickled
"
skarrmania wrote:

Speaking of wierd NPC's, I always feel that act 3 NPC Hargan is a pedo***** or something, I don't liek the way he is eyeing me out with his words.

So exiles are kids?
"
Derpey wrote:
Greust Act 5 Boss confirmed, killing him will permanently remove him from the difficulty you killed him in.
Problem solved, burn the hater.

This makes sense. GGG have clearly been building him up as an antagonist.

Also, Captain Faigraves as a final boss. Dying once is careless, but dying three times is suspicious even by Wraeclast standards. My hope is that he'll keep showing up, making increasingly bizarre requests of the player and then 'dying', only to finally reveal his grand plan at the end of Act 10.
Last edited by Incompetent on Jul 21, 2015, 10:51:56 PM
"
Incompetent wrote:
Dying once is careless, but dying three times is suspicious even by Wraeclast standards.

no half measures, thank you very much.
His introduction : I am GROOT. I hunt boar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info