Why did GGG create Greust?

Ok. this has been pissing me off for a long time. Greust has no right to exist. Srsly, he's a terrible NPC. He's virtually hated by everyone. Does anyone here even like him? He has a terrible personality. He's always in a bad mood.

Worst of all is that he is constantly spitting on the exile. And there is nothing you can do about it!!

I've never wanted to murder an NPC more than Greust. Greust also hates you (he hates exiles). I pray to God there is a true metaphysical Mastermind behind all of Poe's lore, and that this metaphysical computer God baby's physical manifestiation was Greust all along (kinda like the ending to Persona 4 if you remember). Then we can kill him once and for all.

You have to be a pretty sick person to create an NPC like Greust.

Please explain why would anyone would create a creature like Greust?
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 2:13:05 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:

To provoke emotions.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hey some people spit man, get over it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

Greust mutters the word "Exiles.." with no concealed contempt for the player .. and then he either spits on you or on the ground.

Unless we receive confirmation from GGG, I don't think we can rule out the possibility that he doesn't spit on the player.
Every time I arrive in Act 2 I click on Gruest and loudly repeat "I am Gruest I hunt boar". It's fun.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
coatofarms wrote:
Please explain why would anyone would create a creature like Greust?
Sounds to me like you're a very deserving candidate for the Greust Seal of Disapproval.

Unfortunately I couldn't find it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Boem wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:

To provoke emotions.

Peace,

-Boem-

This.

Also, I like Greust, even after the new voice acting, which I actually would not say about any of re-vamped voice acting.
Noblesse oblige
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

Greust mutters the word "Exiles.." with no concealed contempt for the player .. and then he either spits on you or on the ground.

Unless we receive confirmation from GGG, I don't think we can rule out the possibility that he doesn't spit on the player.

Jesus christ, this is so indicative of the kind of ridiculous mind set of modern gamers. Its a fucking role playing game you dont need confirmation to use your imagination, my gawd. -_-
Noblesse oblige
TC gotta be trolling here I can't believe someone can get pissed off at things like that. It s just a fucking game, don't you have real things in life to worry about?
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Jul 17, 2015, 8:59:31 PM
I dislike him to
Do i want him changes / removed ?
NO
The way he pisses me * and many others off *
Means he has a real enough character to piss us off * witch i like )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info