[2.0] ♥ The Righteous Fister ♥ Doryani's Fist + Righteous Fire + Avatar of Fire

"
Obscuritas wrote:
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
"
Obscuritas wrote:

So here is what I think:

Drop the concept of pure fire damage ... sory but this is a dead end!

Use lightning damage, herald of thunder, herald of ice instead.

Link:
4l: cyclone (profits from the unarmed lightning dmg)
Cast on melee kill
Shock nova this skills is amazing now, enemies hit twice will have 100% dmg effectiveness
lightning penetration (the meleed dmg and the spells profit)

5l /6l : Either another Spell like cold snap, arc or Aoe increased + conc effect.

Herald of ice + cold penetration + empower + enlighten

Herald of thunder + Conductivity + CoH + Empower

Righteus fire if you want it soooo badly, links not required but increased burnig apriciated.

Wouldn't you run Wrath again helping Cyclone and Shock Nova / your other spell

Well that depends really.
You get a lot of ele dmg skill nodes on passive wich decently boost the heralds so if you can run purity of lightning (otherwise reflect will rape u), Herald of thunder/ice and Wrarth you are welcome ofc. ^^

I saw an intersting Idea on another buildguide.

It consisted of using CWDT on lvl 1 and generic 3 spells with it. Like Arc and Novas. That would hugely benefit form the flat aded dmg of the fists and the auras/heralds giving another opoertunity for bossfights.
My suggestion would be CwDT, Arc, Shock Nova, LL or penetration.
Now add to that a tempest shield and max block and you get a very tanky lightning hegehog.
Tempest Shield will hurt like a bitch aswell.

Bottomline there arwe quite a bit of mechanics one can abuse with the gloves.
To sum it up it would be:

Heralds abuse then twice
CwDT abuses it 2x
COMK abuses it 1-2x
At the same time the heralds buff each other, the attacks adn the spells.

Btw does reflect trigger CWDT? If so we could see some self sustained fireworks XD.

I really think that CoMK is the right way of using this new gloves.

But if you want to expand on the CWDT idea (which actually has a lot of potential) then using a Scold's Briddle may be the way to go.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Scold's_Bridle + Doriani's fist flat damage + lvl 1 lightning gems + CWDT + Heralds + possible Anger would actually make for a fun and high damage build.
"
MANGUERA wrote:

So here is what I think:

I really think that CoMK is the right way of using this new gloves.

But if you want to expand on the CWDT idea (which actually has a lot of potential) then using a Scold's Briddle may be the way to go.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Scold's_Bridle + Doriani's fist flat damage + lvl 1 lightning gems + CWDT + Heralds + possible Anger would actually make for a fun and high damage build.

Yeah I think so 2.
Just found the idea to be pretty funny. Not to mention using lvl 1 lightning skills would not be mandatory at all.

freeze pulze has 100% dmg effektiveness I think?
The base dmg of the skil or even its element don´t make any difference, the only thing that matters would be dmg effectiveness.

But just to make things clear, my intention was not to use this as a primary dmg soure but rather a passive support. But a build like that would be funny.

Has anyone tried the gloves with tempest shield? That would be an intersting defensive mechanic. Using TS with added lightning damage, lightning penetration and the likes.
im really sorry but i think this is worst build i have ever tried, dps is really low with this
Any update on the build? Video is private. I'm interested to see it in action. The full conversion into fire is really cool.
Ign: Shaavu
Do the fist's added lightning damage affect RF itself and conflict with elemental equilibrium?
I find this an interesting concept. You should update the build and test it for 2.4/ onwards
Ascendancy would probably be Inquisitor or maybe it would be doable with chieftan as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info