Dominus The High Templar VS Malachai The Nightmare

Dominus, no doubt! Even with the beast's hearts, his rain or minions would take them out.
"
Karma_Killer wrote:
Dominus The High Templar(God's Chosen version) vs Malachai The Nightmare(without hearts)

The Winner is?

Look at who has more bling. Dominus wins easily. Look at that massive necklace! We can't see Dominus' grill, but I'm sure he is rocking some gold plated Vaal gems in his front teeth.

Look at who has a better crib? Malachai lives like a worm in the gut of an animal, while Dominus has a penthouse on his own tower.

Servants? Dominus has so many that they are disposable. Fresh ones are piped in every five seconds. Malachai has a few vagrants that wander in occasionally.

Now look at their longterm plans. Malachai descended and is happy to be the manipulator - the figure behind the throne. He's more like Richelieu than a ruler. Dominus plans to "ascend", to become something greater, like the beast itself, or greater than the beast. Dominus is Alexander the great to Malachai as an evil viceroy whispering into the king's ear.

Lastly, Fashion. Dominus is chic, while Malachai?

dear Malachai, the 80's called and they want their shoulder pads back.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jul 28, 2015, 5:13:51 PM
up
Honestly Merveil would just freezelock them both.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Nice. Gives a good laugh;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
It depends if malachai won't forget remove bleed pot Kappa
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Nice one! :D Made me laugh a lot.
"
SerythXavier wrote:
inb4 Ghosted Abaxoth just wrecks everyone.

Have you ever seen a double ghosted Augustina? Shit is actually something to be slightly scared of.

But srs, Ghosted Abaxoth makes Uber Atziri look like a nursery.

I got money on Abaxoth also. Between the two i hate to say it but Malachai. That immunity bubble while still doing sustained damage would tip the scales in his favor.

I bet the guys in the office are simming this right now. They need to restore Dominus to his pre act 4 glory.

There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
malachai: otherworldy subphys aura quick haste aura rhoa

dominus: white melee skeleton

abaxoth: shatter shuck

uber atziri: flameblast prolif
There must be some way GGG can make this matchup in game and make a video of it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info