Gems Won't Go in Skill Tree Socket

I clicked on a gem socket in skill tree. It reflected the selection but wouldn't socket the gem. What gives?
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2018, 8:04:03 PM
Did you allocate the gem socket skill location?

You have to fully allocate it before you can socket.
Same here. Yes the slot is allocated first but the jewel wont insert.
Can you unhide your characters or post your skill tree so we can see the socket you're having trouble with?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
How do I unhide the character
Click your name in the upper left and change your privacy settings.
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 6, 2015, 11:15:59 AM
Also, link the jewel you are trying to socket. You do this by opening the box to post and while your cusrsor is in it, scroll up to your character portrait in the upper left and click it and find the item and click it as well. It will look like this:
Hey there!

I've taken a quick look at your Skill Tree and you don't appear to have any jewel sockets allocated as of yet. You should have a few points left to spend though, so keep in mind that if you're allocating a jewel socket with those skill points, you will need to apply them before you can insert a jewel.

Please let us know if this isn't the case and we'd be happy to look into it for you!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
I allocated up to and including an open jewel socket. When the socket wouldn't accept the jewel I canceled the allocated points.

Hey again Crankster. After you've allocated your skill points, you will need to click the 'Apply Points' button before you can slot the jewel in :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info