Waterfox - 64 bit Firefox

So I am a noob and just found out about this browser. Does anyone else use Waterfox?

Is there actually a good reason to use a 64 bit browser?

The most network intensive thing I do is probably watch Netflix, and using Firefox 32 bit I can't say it has ever been slow.

I'm thinking a 64 bit browser would be technically faster. However, in this day and age we are talking about very small gains for the casual user. (pure noob speculation)

Possibly greater memory support, so you can do more stuffs at once?

I don't know, like I said I am a noob. Waterfox does seem just slightly quicker as I browse some websites.
<3 Free Tibet <3
Ive heard good things about it, I grew up sorta knowing the kid who designed it. Alex i think his name was.
Would be tough the get the die hard chrome users to switch over (like me :3 )
I've been using it exclusively for over a year now. I love it! I didn't find out until recently that the kid who made it was only 16 when he first released it. That blew my mind. I think he's still the sole developer. Mind you, I was using firefox and opera before. I've never used Chrome and stopped using IE many years ago so I can't compare it to those 2.

64 bit is faster I know 'cos my wife notices load times of web pages are greatly improved over firefox.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info