Prionsoner's Gate

Can someone tell me how to get to Prisoner's gate? What route
You have to kill Brutus, the warden of the prison, if you want to access Prisoner's gate.

Go to the prison, go to the upper prison and find where the warden is. I think even the NPCs tell you this tho.
"
MANGUERA wrote:
You have to kill Brutus, the warden of the prison, if you want to access Prisoner's gate.

Go to the prison, go to the upper prison and find where the warden is. I think even the NPCs tell you this tho.

Thank you, but I cannot actually find how to get from the camp to The Prisoner's gate. My waypoint is not opened. I have searched everywhere - coast, fetid pool, mud flats, etc. Just need to get there.
Hope you can help.
"
Mema666 wrote:
"
MANGUERA wrote:

Thank you, but I cannot actually find how to get from the camp to The Prisoner's gate. My waypoint is not opened. I have searched everywhere - coast, fetid pool, mud flats, etc. Just need to get there.
Hope you can help.

That's really linear game, not a maze with random portals.
You just need to "run forward" and progress
Check here for the areas of Act 1: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Act_1
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Hi I need some more help. I finished and am now trying to get to the forest (
act 1) Where to I go to start looking for an alternate route. Is it the coast?
Please help this grandma.
"
Mema666 wrote:
Hi I need some more help. I finished and am now trying to get to the forest (
act 1) Where to I go to start looking for an alternate route. Is it the coast?
Please help this grandma.

Yup! From Brutus' lair, you'll follow the path from the waypoint to where Piety blocks the way. On the edge of the area, either left or right, there'll be another path; keep following this until you reach the entrance to the Ship Graveyard; it's long and winding, so don't get discouraged.

Once you reach the Ship Graveyard, wander around the edges of the map--probably the parts where there's water--and you'll eventually find the entrance to the Caverns of Wrath. Also in the area are Captain Fairgraves and the area he wants you to go to, the Ship Graveyard Cave--that's basically just a tube full of monsters with a boss at the end.

Once you're in the Cavern of Wrath, fight your way through the windy passages until you reach a series of small islands far in that lead to the Cavern of Anger.

Once you're there, the same thing applies; keep going until you find another set, but in this area, ghostly siren images will appear before you, backing away from you in the general direction of the boss. You'll know you've found her home when piles of gold start showing up. Be careful; this boss is at least as hard as Brutus.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Thanks I'll keep on.
mema

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info