[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

How can you have 140+ free mana with a 1200 pool and 3x 31% auras so 9% free mana? I've only 95 mana free on the same setup and with the same gear you have, cannot figure how to
Last edited by Williamsii on Aug 24, 2015, 5:53:04 AM
"
Williamsii wrote:
How can you have 140+ free mana with a 1200 pool and 3x 31% auras so 9% free mana? I've only 95 mana free on the same setup and with the same gear you have, cannot figure how to

i have somethink like you aboute 90 mana but i dont have any issue with it since got high mana reg in rings so what the problem its ?
Do you mind posting the BiS for this build, I'm just wanting to know what your striving towards. Thanks :)
does ange rnot disable your EE since the anger aura adds also fire dmg to your totem?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
great build. tryed Uber y-day for the first time and killed it on first try.
Spoiler

got a slightly different tree as scion.

skill tree lvl 92

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4EBwSzCGcI9BZvFy8YPBhWGYoajxzcHRQdqh2-IvQkqiTYKPoy0TOHNZI26TpYPC0_J0GHRUdFnUZxSshMs1NSVcZV1lcrWW1akV-YX7Bk52jyakNqrGvbbAttGW6qbztvnngNe8N8S30YgKSCx4MJg1-DzIPbhMWFYIVtiq-PGo9GkBGTJ5M6lnSYrZrgm6GbtaEvogCnCKh9qsSsmLQMtfK3PriTvSe9gr6KwBrAVMBmwzrKSsrTzLzPMtAf0_vVgdgk2L3hiONq6-7siu_r8B_22vfX-ej60vsJ_gr-Sf6z?accountName=Iffes&characterName=SummonLittleSpaks

gear

Last edited by Iffes on Aug 25, 2015, 3:05:11 PM
"
trashs1 wrote:
does ange rnot disable your EE since the anger aura adds also fire dmg to your totem?

Anger does not activate EE, because linked with Generosity
"
Makcu wrote:
"
trashs1 wrote:

So totems arent counted AS not u? OK thx

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Im using added fire dmg instead of melee phys on my srs.Wiki says its better but i dont know... Does anyone have any info on the matter?
"
trashs1 wrote:
"
Makcu wrote:
"
trashs1 wrote:

So totems arent counted AS not u? OK thx

Quote from the wiki :

"
summoned totems are only affected by auras that affect defensive properties, summoned totems still use their summoner's skills. In order for an offensive aura to have an effect, it must affect the summoner, not the totem
Good uniques for leveling
Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Aug 29, 2015, 1:25:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info