[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

What about Bandits?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
What about Bandits?

Life, attack speed, and power charge (or end charge, you should have 2-3 more end charges than power charges).

Forgot to add bandit section when I revamped the guide, added now!
[2.0] Heavy Armour Mjolner, deathless uber viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329067
is 84 % chance to hit enough ? l.strike/molten strike ?

and do u play as a witch ???
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Jul 24, 2015, 2:51:08 PM
"
sgw9426 wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
What about Bandits?

Life, attack speed, and power charge (or end charge, you should have 2-3 more end charges than power charges).

why is this? your end charges are capped at the number of your power changes. Enless you have other end charge generating sources like enduring cry, right?
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
is 84 % chance to hit enough ? l.strike/molten strike ?

and do u play as a witch ???

An acc rating of 1500 is enough but it's the bare minimum. I keep it this low on purpose since we have no problem against even "evasive" rares and a low acc rating helps us crit less on attacks.

"
Witchbrain wrote:
"
sgw9426 wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
What about Bandits?

why is this? your end charges are capped at the number of your power changes. Enless you have other end charge generating sources like enduring cry, right?

Occasionally your attacks or arcs will crit and you lose your current power charges to endurance charges. Now imagine you have a maximum of 5 power charges, and you've just discharged 5 power charges. You now have 5 endurance charges and 0 power charges. Until the next time you discharge, it's very likely for you to build up 1 or 2 or even 3 power charges and lose them to endurance charges on a molten strike or arc crit, which is why you need a bigger endurance charge pool.
nvm you already have that in your guide :)

lightning coil vs kingsguard
Will go with kingsguard and since i dont have 21 purity i will take devoto too.

Thanks for that awesome guide! :D
Last edited by DarkerTimes on Jul 25, 2015, 4:44:14 AM
Can u link a screenshot with Discharge with max charges ??
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Jul 25, 2015, 1:12:10 PM
"
DarkerTimes wrote:
nvm you already have that in your guide :)

lightning coil vs kingsguard
Will go with kingsguard and since i dont have 21 purity i will take devoto too.

Thanks for that awesome guide! :D

I sold my level 21 purities to make sure I don't go back to Alpha's. lol

"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Can u link a screenshot with Discharge with max charges ??

7 end 5 power, pardon the shitty graphics. I've been talking to a friend who followed my build but took a much less conservative approach. From what he told me you can get around 50k damage with all charges and still do fine in uber.
Why do you use low lvl cwdt and ic? lvl 20 cwdt is like 3272 dmg taken, only 300-1000 physical dmg after minigation, and 400 ele dmg after res. but it's almost 1 more sec immortal call time (for 7 charges). I think a lvl 20 cwdt-ic setup can make the trio fight much smoother, don't you think?

also, I am switching from the low life too. i got endurance charge for the bandit, don't want to spend 20 regrets to respec yet. Maybe I can try 8 end, 4 power setup and see? how often do you think i can get up to 8 end charges?

I also have an idea of sacrificing IR and 1 endurance charge at the bot of the tree to save 14 pts and get top doom cast for spell crit.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUIRLUGWfIOus9D16-5MsxzcMtGnCNAfLR8gbgQHRX6PGkVHj0bv65UgUDCD2w5cwGYdFMHzVcZq-gSzjmT60qKjOliiAPemFm8XL3_G8B_hc7b642pk58HFaPKaO1XW7BivbIKbgKSP-nC7C2HsOPDV6_XZE8auOtiFe0lRZJ0vb64-Jy8BkWZU8h1nm5BVLdLkUVBH7w4UIF8_9kgaPozP8i98uD38KS5YY_GsVw3ZYdIhlmzzm62N8kGezZHOaGXPfoIHpzDZfJ_LAecUTfxLvJ8YkQ==

Not sure how eva/armour hybrid can compare to IR, statistically, just the 574 eva from devoto's and 2520eva from grace won't be scaled by your armour 166% increased armour, so 5k armour/eva decrease, i guess that is a big loss for only 100% spell crit.
"
cutejerk wrote:
Why do you use low lvl cwdt and ic? lvl 20 cwdt is like 3272 dmg taken, only 300-1000 physical dmg after minigation, and 400 ele dmg after res. but it's almost 1 more sec immortal call time (for 7 charges). I think a lvl 20 cwdt-ic setup can make the trio fight much smoother, don't you think?

also, I am switching from the low life too. i got endurance charge for the bandit, don't want to spend 20 regrets to respec yet. Maybe I can try 8 end, 4 power setup and see? how often do you think i can get up to 8 end charges?

I also have an idea of sacrificing IR and 1 endurance charge at the bot of the tree to save 14 pts and get top doom cast for spell crit.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUIRLUGWfIOus9D16-5MsxzcMtGnCNAfLR8gbgQHRX6PGkVHj0bv65UgUDCD2w5cwGYdFMHzVcZq-gSzjmT60qKjOliiAPemFm8XL3_G8B_hc7b642pk58HFaPKaO1XW7BivbIKbgKSP-nC7C2HsOPDV6_XZE8auOtiFe0lRZJ0vb64-Jy8BkWZU8h1nm5BVLdLkUVBH7w4UIF8_9kgaPozP8i98uD38KS5YY_GsVw3ZYdIhlmzzm62N8kGezZHOaGXPfoIHpzDZfJ_LAecUTfxLvJ8YkQ==

Not sure how eva/armour hybrid can compare to IR, statistically, just the 574 eva from devoto's and 2520eva from grace won't be scaled by your armour 166% increased armour, so 5k armour/eva decrease, i guess that is a big loss for only 100% spell crit.

I use low level cwdt to proc IC more often. The CWDT counter counts the damage you take after mitigation not before mitigation. You can test it in a no regen map with 5 granite flasks.

With 4 power charges and 8 endurance charges, you're basically expecting to produce 4 additional endurance charges with molten strike or arc crits between each discharge proc, most of the time. It's far more realistic to expect to produce 2 more endurance charges between each discharge, hence your endurance charge pool should be 2 larger than your power charge pool (or 3, but 4 is pushing it). Also you should have at least 5 power charges since 4 power charges is limiting your damage potential.

I don't recommend dropping IR because I think IR is what defines this build: You can easily stack 100k armour with IR, while without it you'll have trouble getting 40k. This is because most of our base armour rating pool (with IR) is actually made up of evasion ratings. We get around 1.5k armour and 500 eva from gears, 3200 evasion from grace (with aura effect), and 3k armour and evasion from flasks. Our overall armour rating is made up of 60% evasion rating fully buffed, and 70% evasion unbuffed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info