Cast When Damage Taken Setup

Frost wall OR molten shell. Only one, since cwdt cycles between them.

Would go molten with melee and wall with ranged.

Enfeeble is also a workable solution, but nothing I'm using since im autocasting ass mark with HoT
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
AAlex12 wrote:
"
Crovaxx wrote:
I thought CoDT didnt work with Vaal gems?

Why? Threy do work if they have enough charges. The problem with CWDT is that you can burn out vaal charges when it's not actually necessary and don't have enough charges when you really need that Vaal skill.

CWDT doesn't trigger vaal gems at all. Think GGG made the change in 1.3. Could have been earlier.

I use CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Vaal Haste. So both my gems benefit from Increased Duration and I can manually cast Vaal Haste whenever I need it. Prefer it this way to make the most of available sockets.

What levels are you running CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Vaal Haste on?
CWDT - Immortal Call - ID - Golem/Something that benefits from ID and is higher level

CWDT - Low Level Ice Nova/Glacial Cascade/etc - Curse on Hit - Max level Curse

CWDT - Ice Nova - Glacial Cascade - Blind

Generally I look at what the biggest threat to my character is, or where most of the damage I'm going to take is coming from, and make my CWDT target that. If I'm a melee character always in the thick of it, then I'll rock out the Endurance Charge generation and pull out Immortal Call, if I'm fearful of the long range magic skills then I'll likely go with Glacial Cascade and Temporal Chains. And of course, if I'm vulnerable to Physical based enemies getting up in my face, I'll pop out something with Blind. I prefer Glacial Cascade and Ice Nova, as it's suited for both ranged and melee enemies.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I still use it like before you can make endurance's charges you know like 4-5 different ways.

Only change I have is vaal grace now where Enduring cry was.

I use this as well - or swap vaal grace for enfeeble/chains.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Your Vaal Grace Required LVL 70, your CWDT can only cast upto lvl 52, now how it gets casted, is it a bug ?
"
JohnMcKency wrote:
Your Vaal Grace Required LVL 70, your CWDT can only cast upto lvl 52, now how it gets casted, is it a bug ?

Vaal grace cant be triggered its just there to benefit from increased duration.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info