Announcing the Emberwake Race Season!

trash rewards like always..
Curious if anyone can give me information? hoping someone at GGG reads all of these posts.

I have not done races before.

1. How does thus seasons events (in number) compare to past seasons?
The reason I ask is that I reviewed past seasons leader board points and only 124 people gained 500 points, and only 13 people gained 1000 points. Just curious if it is even feasible for a mid or low quality player to even attempt to participate.

2. Is there a detailed description and award points list some where for all of these events?
I found a few similar or actual ones in old forum posts that show you get points for reaching certain levels without actually being a race winner. Trying to add them up to see how many I would have to be in (work around work schedule) in order to receive certain item that I would want.

Thank you in advance if you can help me out with any of these details.
Nice waiting for months and months for the race season to see trash rewards its just sad, what can we do keep on waiting for the day when we can win an alternate skin shavs at 1k points... wtf now seriously alternate skin ring at 1k points? why would i ever go for that? atleast did you change that shit demi ring? whats the demi if so?
This will be the first season I actually bother running. I want that Rashkaldor's Patience, and the sword looks like fun if I ever end up using it.

I have no interest in the top prize, even if I did use any fire damage. I never really bothered to learn how you even get points. I imagine by leveling or progressing higher or faster?
races are fun but these prizes are meh.
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
Moozz2 wrote:
Curious if anyone can give me information? hoping someone at GGG reads all of these posts.

I have not done races before.

1. How does thus seasons events (in number) compare to past seasons?
The reason I ask is that I reviewed past seasons leader board points and only 124 people gained 500 points, and only 13 people gained 1000 points. Just curious if it is even feasible for a mid or low quality player to even attempt to participate.

2. Is there a detailed description and award points list some where for all of these events?
I found a few similar or actual ones in old forum posts that show you get points for reaching certain levels without actually being a race winner. Trying to add them up to see how many I would have to be in (work around work schedule) in order to receive certain item that I would want.

Thank you in advance if you can help me out with any of these details.
figure 1-5 pts any race you can attend if your not planning on winning I'd say..
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
I could use that emberwake ring, but me getting 1000 points is about as likely as... well I'll drop the comparison trope here, it just won't happen.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Why name a season when the majority of the events are still events people dislike.
Racing lost a lot of popularity since season 7/8.

I can also name Raceseasons: "Descent Champions Season"(S5 or S6), "Descent Season"(S3), "Endless Ledge Season"(that applies to many), "12 min bu(r)st season"also applies to many.

Somehow I suspect the signature race is something like Descent or Descent Champions being Act 4 themens and the final boss is one of the Act4 bosses.

Descent, and endless ledge are the best race , even ggg said its in this race their is the most of participant so stop say bullshit....

If its just for play exactly the same thing as the normal game its boring and easy ...
Ungils harmony HYPEEEE!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Dazoul wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
Why name a season when the majority of the events are still events people dislike.
Racing lost a lot of popularity since season 7/8.

I can also name Raceseasons: "Descent Champions Season"(S5 or S6), "Descent Season"(S3), "Endless Ledge Season"(that applies to many), "12 min bu(r)st season"also applies to many.

Somehow I suspect the signature race is something like Descent or Descent Champions being Act 4 themens and the final boss is one of the Act4 bosses.

Descent, and endless ledge are the best race , even ggg said its in this race their is the most of participant so stop say bullshit....

If its just for play exactly the same thing as the normal game its boring and easy ...
best races for noobs like you and 99% of those who play it
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info