Announcing the Emberwake Race Season!

watched the hunter pence vid and had many laughs:

chris' hilarious char outfit (the gemling armor piece and no pants) and his response on how ggg rewards long time players: "they get better skills over time and got their hands on many powerful items". i wish it were that way ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
great
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
With all the Awakening delays, the race season is way overdue. Looking forward to it. Although to be honest, I wouldn't mind a little more time to play Awakening before the season starts. During race season the other leagues pretty much go on hold.

"
Helvetica wrote:
how does one enter this....race...

On the bottom of the character selection screen it lists the next three races. The Join button will be greyed out until a half hour before the race. At that time you just click Join, then create a character like you normally would. You won't be able to play the character until the race starts. You can log out or play another character until it starts.

Oh yea. Welcome back Descent Champions. :) :) :)
Last edited by harddaysnight on Jul 16, 2015, 4:20:08 AM
rofl

the jack in the box divination card drops less frequentiy

I farmed for this card for 20 h and never had a drop

Great and verry helpful patch.

BUT year year yeat descent champions is back.

Hype
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Jul 16, 2015, 4:19:52 AM
If you really wanted to make this more approachable for new players you'd go back to the old prize format. This new one that you've had a fascination with is doing nothing but turning people off racing.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aziraphale wrote:
Why on earth would you restrict such an awesome build-enabling unique like emberwake to race only???? Shame that more people won't be able to use it.

It's not race-only. Like the other race rewards it drops in the regular game. It's just introduced at the same time as a race season with alternate art, which is something we've done for items before (Taste of Hate, etc)

HA! Shows what I know. Thanks!
omg!
i think Alt Art Rathpith Globe is very good :P

WTB :P
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Jul 16, 2015, 4:46:15 AM
"
rofl

the jack in the box divination card drops less frequentiy

I farmed for this card for 20 h and never had a drop

Great and verry helpful patch.

BUT year year yeat descent champions is back.

Hype

sound slike battle born card. i used to farm them in beta and had alot of fun while doing it.
now i cant even find a single card with my third reroll on that map.
"
Chris wrote:
They each have a theme (in this case, fire)

Dex/Int ammy, Cold/Lightning ring?
Casually casual.

Sigh, unless the race points are significantly upped for races once again only a very small group of racers can achieve the top item. For most average racers, they will only qualify for the bottom three items and they are pretty ordinary. Ever since season 9 the reward format has been rubbish.

I'll be investing the minimum amount of time in this season to secure one or two of those two-stone rings and then I'll head back to the main game and won't even bother with the rest of the season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info