Announcing the Emberwake Race Season!

Up
Saved
"
Aziraphale wrote:
Why on earth would you restrict such an awesome build-enabling unique like emberwake to race only???? Shame that more people won't be able to use it.

It's not race-only. Like the other race rewards it drops in the regular game. It's just introduced at the same time as a race season with alternate art, which is something we've done for items before (Taste of Hate, etc)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Racing is a GREAT way for less experienced players to learn some skills and get used to a tougher environment. After a coupla races with tough mods, basic play seems much easier. Plus, the prizes aren't bad. =^[.]^=
actually, the prizes R bad =-[.]-=
I would like to see an event which is like Tempest in that every area has different race mods, including cut-throat
IRON MAN
I might go for the sword skin..maybe
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Any reason why there is nothing at all scheduled between 8pm - 1am Australian time? Seems a bit of an up yours to the Aussie player base (who work 'regular' hours at least).
I'm can Emberwake can drop regularly after the race season, I'm interested in making a build around it and am not nearly a good enough racer to compete for that. Also why is Edge of Madness alt art less cool looking than the standard art? You should really try to make alt art always cooler than standard art.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jul 16, 2015, 2:49:15 AM
Chris, glad you got to play a bit, next time you'r playing, you'r welcome to join me for some maps!
I'm glad there's a new race season. I'm sad the rewards are so weak. These are by far the weakest rewards since season 1.

also does the ring reduce RF damage?
Last edited by SnKArcbound on Jul 16, 2015, 3:23:25 AM
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Racing is a GREAT way for less experienced players to learn some skills and get used to a tougher environment. After a coupla races with tough mods, basic play seems much easier. Plus, the prizes aren't bad. =^[.]^=
actually, the prizes R bad =-[.]-=

yepp, few and rubbish uniques.

Race season 12 could have started with passive points at act4, instead of normal act1, now that leveled gems are available from vendors.
good thing there are many descent races. rushing act 1-3 does get old after 11 seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info