Announcing the Emberwake Race Season!

We felt that "Season 12" would have been a very unapproachable name for a race season. It implies that you have to be aware of the previous 11 seasons to enjoy this one, which isn't the case. Races are easy for new players to get into, so we wanted to rebrand them alongside The Awakening. They each have a theme (in this case, fire) and are named after their 1000-point Unique item reward.

To celebrate the announcement of the Emberwake Race Season, we'll be running a special Ember Mystery Box sale this weekend. More information will be in the news tomorrow!

In other news, I played some Path of Exile today with Hunter Pence!

We have also deployed patch 2.0.0e.

We are aware of various stability issues with stuttering in towns, map disconnections and so on. We have several people working on these issues and I'll keep you updated as we resolve them!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 16, 2015, 1:55:40 AM
woohoo
hype
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
Last edited by Petarded on Jul 16, 2015, 1:56:15 AM
Ignite stacks! How will those be indicated as multiple?
Last edited by VendettaMachine on Jul 16, 2015, 1:57:20 AM
Here we go!
:)
Last edited by Dncnn on Jul 29, 2023, 12:20:50 PM
Awwwwwww yeah! Very nice.
I swear , I finally get more than 50 points in a season.
ayyy lockstep races
You have entered Ghetto.
Racing is a GREAT way for less experienced players to learn some skills and get used to a tougher environment. After a coupla races with tough mods, basic play seems much easier. Plus, the prizes aren't bad. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info