2.0 Tanky Axe Scion Build Idea

Alright, so I've been tinkering with a new build and I want to get feedback on it... any feedback is great, or if it's just plain bad, let me know...

Here it is: http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAO4B5wOHA5YEsQhnCpsR1RNMFE0UcRSpFSAX4Rg8GJEZtBo-G60b-hznJd8m-CkuKk0s6S2DMHcxnjIJNZI26DiWOuE7KD38PydKyEtXTGBN404yUUxWLVcNV5dYr1n-XPlfP2BBYENjcGRSZFplTWeAah5qO2xGbbRuPW5pbpduqm-ecmx2rHgNeOt9W4IHguSDCYqvjM-QEZM6lWaezaQZplenMKgHqW6sR62NtfK2LLcXvJ-9J76nvrzAGsDjwaPEWMpKz37SIdN-2L3ZYdl84mHnCu967-PxrPGz8i_yQfJF8pz2SPaj97746_xL_MX-Cv6P

It's set up to be at max but obviously I haven't got to it to see how it would be in end-game. Again, feedback is appreciated.

Edit: I didn't really explain this build, but it's meant to be like... A mixed cyclone heal/cleave/double strike dual axe build. Will update with gear when I figure it out.
Last edited by ExiledArch on Jul 15, 2015, 5:16:56 PM
Also, if anyone has gear recommendations if this is a solid build, more than happy to take them! :)
Bump
if you are going dual wield! I suggest u take the dual wield nodes at the bottom of the tree (duelist area) plus Swagger at the ranger area!U should invest in block to make it tanky!

So in terms of Gear : Bringer of Rain or Devotos Devotion for Helmet ,Rainbowstrides Boots for spell block , Stone of Lazwhar amulet for spell block these items are great for block builds!

Now for weapon u can try swords for max Dps but since u said u want axes Two siege axes can be great dps
Soul taker unique will solve your mana problem and Wings of Entropy is another more defensive option that gives u extra block

Iam talking about block because i think thats where u should invest your points if u want to be tanky!
With Rumi unique flask you will max your block and i guess you will be fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info