World Champion San Francisco Giants outfielder Hunter Pence and LetsGetLexi play The Awakening live!

This is a virtual game. There are irrelevant names, titles, advances in real life. So what's the difference who will play. Yes, even the FBI and the Department of Defense in full :)
Sorry for my sarcasm.
Holy shit. Had no idea Pence played POE. That is so awesome.
Hell yeah some random guy I have never heard of is playing PoE!
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
>With his gamergrillfriend on twitch
Yeah, fuck that.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
People who's streams I don't want to hear about:
- people who are famous in other areas of life who the marketing team jump on cause OMG FAMOUS!!!

People who's streams I do want to hear about:
- people who have spent ridiculously large amounts of money on POE
- people who have spent a lot of their own time and effort promoting the game to increase the player base
- people who create guides and builds for the game
- any member of the GGG team
- people that supply the GGG team with the drugs they use to come up with the batshit amazing stuff they keep adding to POE
Uhhh... cool I guess?
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
There's a local crazy woman who keeps posting fliers on telephone poles (should we still be calling them that?) claiming that Hunter is the father of her child.
I'll say LetsGetLexi and then we'll see ^^
Last edited by Zenshii on Jul 15, 2015, 8:19:18 AM
sure, let's call the winner of a American-only league (what's it called mlb or something) the WORLD champion... LOLOLOL stop it with the America-worship already!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
He seems like a cool guy and a good person to promote the game based on his Twitter.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info