Advice and optimization for dual-Cameria's + Southbound build.

As the title states, I've crafted a basic passive tree that combines both dual-wielding Cameria's Mauls for the extra rarity and the Southbound gloves to guarantee that I get it, since mobs have to be frozen to be killed. I'd like a little bit of help tweaking the passive tree, and any constructive criticisms/questions are welcome.

Goals:

- Create a build based off crit and cold damage to better secure freezes and thus extra rarity.

- Utilize the multiple jewel sockets offered to the Scion to increase the overall survivability, damage, and freeze chance of the build. This looks to be the most difficult part, either rolling or trading for jewels suitable for the build.

The auras used are likely going to be Hatred and Herald of Ice, for the extra cold damage and the shatter (which may be used to spread curses, Frostbite or Warlord's Mark, depending.) Herald of Ice could also be swapped for Purities if required.

I'm not sure if I should use a setup of Ice Crash for AoE and Glacial Hammer for single-target, or just run as Cyclone because...Cyclone is ridiculously strong.

Here's the tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAv4DlgSzDF8PqxPMFCAWvxhWGjgcpySLJpUnLyoLOtg7KDwFPC09_EGHRtdKyEtXT_NQR1OlVUtXKVhjWfNewF8_X7BgQ2BlYeJnm2h0aPJp_m49b55wUnDVcYVyD3Kpdwd7w3xLgpuC5IMJg1-DzITFhxOIWonTiq-MNozPkBGQVZJ9lKCWdJhvmjubtZykn9-iAKZ_rKquPrFCsbO1SLc-voC-vMBmwOPDOsT2xq7G2MpK1abYTdi92mLaudwj34TkIuRR5c_sOOzL7TztQe8O73zwH_Gz8f7z6vZI9zL56P4K

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing the responses!
I very much like the idea, however I would like to see some stats?

Have you tried this out? Or just theorycrafting atm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info