Unjustly Muted

I was just posting stuff in trade chat, not even spamming, waiting 5-10 minutes between each. I also like to browse the trade forums and while I was minimized I come back to being muted by a GM for one whole day. I would really like to know why I was muted.
contact support, do not make a threads about this issue. If you were muted for more than 12hrs, it was an employee of GGG that muted you. Most likely for a good reason, though mistakes can be made. Again contact support...do not use the forums for this. you will get your answers.

ty
You were muted for your character name FiggerNaggotz. Obviously trying to be smart and coming up with a racist/homophobic name that might not get you muted.

I will remind you that it is the sole discretion of GGG what is and what is not considered offensive. They have every right to mute/change your name.

Please PM support with your preference for a new name, your name will be changed and you will be unmuted.
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Feb 11, 2013, 5:03:36 PM
It's like people don't expect spoonerisms to be against the rules here because they've circumvented word filters in other games with them. I'm a fan of clever ones, but this one was just immature and uninspired.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info