[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

Here is a PSA for those looking to MinMax the build in late end game.

On the market are a ton of 23% quality gems. These gems most times are not being sold at a premium.

The extra 3% in quality are small changes but when added up over a 6 link set, they can make a difference. I only have a few slotted so far but I am going to look for more as I regain some currency.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 2, 2018, 8:49:55 PM
Hello,

I'm currently playing HC; however, i'm having some trouble leeching life back. I see in your tree you do not take "vitality void" in the duelist section.

What are some ways for me to quickly leech life back? I don't want to continue in hardcore if i can't leech properly.

Thanks.
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently playing HC; however, i'm having some trouble leeching life back. I see in your tree you do not take "vitality void" in the duelist section.

What are some ways for me to quickly leech life back? I don't want to continue in hardcore if i can't leech properly.

Thanks.

This build is not based around leech.

The build is a combo defensive build that does not really take shape until you get your 3rd ascendancy point. You are still very early in the build at your ascendancy level.
Does Koam's Way improve this build at all? Or am i better off with just the two steel rings?
"
joewc9 wrote:
Does Koam's Way improve this build at all? Or am i better off with just the two steel rings?

Koam's way is fine to level with but by end game, its lack of damage and life are detrimental to the build.

Steel rings (or any rings) with Phy damage, life and resist, are the way to go if possible
What other unique chest pieces would you recommend other then brass dome?
Personally I think a good Astral Plate with lot's of res is also very good for this build. I switched to Reave as a clearing skill (dat range is just juicy ;)), but my char still has it's roots in this build and the 4-link DS setup wrecks bosses up to T14 in few seconds. Just need more time to play more. Damn holidays. ^^
Hey troops,

@Andy,
I would consider HoI instead of HoAsh. with 3 power charges you should be able to drop inc crit.

nice helmet enchant :) im hoping to get one with 15% increased damage to bleeding dudes but at this point it is just minmaxing at exorbitant price.

@Rippin_Heads,
Belly of the beast would be next best in slot, but then consider changing the Unbreakable ascendancy

----
Guardians deathless VVVV
Shaper down deathless V
Elder tier 15 - 1death V
Atziri deathless V
Council deathless V
Red delve boss on depth 300 deathless V

next on the chopping block

Uber Elder
Uber Atziri

got shaper drop
and 6linked it in ...2 (two) fusings. Will probably sell and get cash for some GG health gear as currently sitting on 5.3k
There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
"
DissTurbo wrote:

got shaper drop
and 6linked it in ...2 (two) fusings.

GZ on that foil. Did you buy it or did it drop?
Hi guys
Any idea which equipment do i upgrade next from the current equipment i have.
I'm level 71. Cleared Act 10.
Haven't started on map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info