[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

what is the recomended support gems for reave in this build?
"
Trakemm wrote:
what is the recomended support gems for reave in this build?

I always go faster attacks + melee physical damage + multistrike + increased critical strikes + increased area of effect.
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Nice build =D
I'm not Brazilian.
Hi, i have some questions about this build.

1) So, im lvl 86 and i'm using lots of crit chance items (jewels..rings), ice golem and increased critical strikes gem lv13 atm, but i'm at 72% crit chance on double strike, isn't that low? (My jewels are not all global crit chance, some are melee crit chance / one-hand crit chance)

2) Frenzy is linked with fortify + bloodmagic + movementSkill, and as you said, it is just to generate frenzy charges against bosses that doesn't spawn mobs, so when i use it, the animation is Very slow (i have 1.95 speed with it..with no frenzy charges and no totem). When i'm not fighting bosses i change frenzy to Faster Attacks, so my movement skill goes faster. I'm doing it right ?

3) My speed is 3.86 with double strike, with no frenzy and no totem, is that too low? main hand attack speed modifier = +176% (with no buffs)

4) I'm not using Undeniable from juggernaut, my hit chance is 78% with ice golem, do i have to improve it? (1141 accuracy main hand)

So, my main concern is my damage, it shows 26k(just with herald of ash, at my hideout)~52k(fully buffed 3frenzy+totem), but it dosnt feel like it. I don't know if i miss too much, or if i don't crit too much.
I'm using double strike + multistrike + crit chance + melee splash + melee phys dmg.

I would appreciate if you could look at my items/gems/jewels, if i'm doing something wrong lol.

488% crit strike multiplier
Last edited by mozzill4 on Nov 20, 2016, 1:03:48 PM
Sorry for late respond but was trying to get all things up before breach league.

"
mozzill4 wrote:
So, im lvl 86 and i'm using lots of crit chance items (jewels..rings), ice golem and increased critical strikes gem lv13 atm, but i'm at 72% crit chance on double strike, isn't that low? (My jewels are not all global crit chance, some are melee crit chance / one-hand crit chance)

As I see, you have now over 80% crit chance. There currently two reasons for this amount of crit chance. Firstly, you still miss 4 big nodes around Assassination - those will give you 90% to critical strike chance. Second, less important, you still can have more % on increased critical strike support and rings. If you continue with those jewels you will reach easy 95%. Your base crit is supported by melee / one handed / with shield / dagger / global crit so your jewels got good one affixes.

"
mozzill4 wrote:
Frenzy is linked with fortify + bloodmagic + movementSkill, and as you said, it is just to generate frenzy charges against bosses that doesn't spawn mobs, so when i use it, the animation is Very slow (i have 1.95 speed with it..with no frenzy charges and no totem). When i'm not fighting bosses i change frenzy to Faster Attacks, so my movement skill goes faster. I'm doing it right?

I was experimenting with this setup. I came to conclusion that Shield Charge works better than Whirling Blades if you have at least 20% ms on boots. When it goes to Frenzy, there is nothing I can do with this low AS - it's just need to stay like this. otherwise use Faster Attacks Support in place of Blood Magic.

"
mozzill4 wrote:
My speed is 3.86 with double strike, with no frenzy and no totem, is that too low? main hand attack speed modifier = +176% (with no buffs)

As Juggernaut you gain huge benefits from getting accuracy on rings and amulet since it scales additionally your attacks speed. So getting %accuracy on jewels is a nice idea. Also you still miss quality on Double Strike + Multistrike.

"
mozzill4 wrote:
I'm not using Undeniable from juggernaut, my hit chance is 78% with ice golem, do i have to improve it? (1141 accuracy main hand)

Definitely! Is really low amount and you need to upgrade it. Try get acc on rings and amulet. %acc on jewels will improve your by huge amount. I recommend to get at least 85%.

"
mozzill4 wrote:
So, my main concern is my damage, it shows 26k(just with herald of ash, at my hideout)~52k(fully buffed 3frenzy+totem), but it dosnt feel like it. I don't know if i miss too much, or if i don't crit too much.
I'm using double strike + multistrike + crit chance + melee splash + melee phys dmg.

With 20lvl/20% gems I have 71k with only herald of ash and downgrading gems to 19lvl gives me result of 61k so only quality result in loss of 10k damage. You will reach more DPS by increasing accuracy, grabbing levels, and improving your gems. Also Abyssus can roll 200% to crit multi and get more on tree and even amulet. And the main reason you didn't feel the damage was this low chance to hit.
view-thread/1321402
Last edited by ShihanPiotr on Dec 6, 2016, 7:10:27 AM
i read that you tried Scion with Berserker + Slayer... i want to try Raider + Slayer, any thoughts?
"
uswh0le wrote:
i read that you tried Scion with Berserker + Slayer... i want to try Raider + Slayer, any thoughts?

I think that taking Raider will bring nothing to this build - at least in this condition. It only provide 25% chance to avoid elemental status aliments which is pretty low and I wouldn't risk using it over using flask with freeze and bleed removal. Additional 4% dodge is won't make any impact in defense. Also I feel that Blood Rage with Frenzy from time to time is enough to handle frenzy generation. Onslaught is great and only benefit this build would take from taking this node. I think that in comparison Pathfinder would be better decision than Raider.

Maybe if they gonna change Raider node to be more like Raider, it will become good choice.
view-thread/1321402
Hey, would you recommend farming uber lab with this build on BHC?

If so at what levels/stats would you suggest starting to farm uber lab? (I've never farmed uber lab before)

Are there any izaro boss fight trials i should try to complete (to not rip)?

Should i try farming even when izaro has his Sword and shield?

Should i wear Abyssus while farming uber lab as izaro can do pretty high phys hits? I'm not really looking to do lab on a record time, just wanna survive and kill him with as many keys possible. (Though killing him faster might help to survive)
Last edited by Killagore on Dec 15, 2016, 5:28:47 AM
Im Planning to run this build, maybe with Wild Strike.

Bino is an absolute must? or the build can work changing the damage nodes and using Varunastra/Scaeva/Doryani Catalyst? Even Hegemonys Era! Cause daggers art sux hard.
Without Damage nodes i can take Juggernaut/Thick skin Notables and reach +250% life (from 218%) and add +30% armor. Not really worth, right?

Also, isnt Veruso a good gloves option?

Last edited by K0SM0S on Jan 4, 2017, 8:14:38 PM
Hello!
I'm really interested in this build and i will do it! i have few questions.
Which skill gem is best for fast clear and bosses?
I found these gloves :

and i think they are perfect for this build! I will use

(just 6linked it :D)
so i think these gloves are perfect, more dmg fromm endurance charges and cannot be shocked! They will negate "50% increased shock duration on you". What you think?
Last edited by HiRo145 on Jan 21, 2017, 3:14:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info