[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

My actual equip lvl 81 Jugg UberLab complete

My Flasks

Skill Tree lvl 81
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Sep 26, 2018, 4:59:19 PM
"
Protostar wrote:

Where are you getting your bleed from?

I could not see any in gems or on his gear but he does have 25% chance to bleed from the passive tree.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DirtyDayumglez/characters

Was wondering if anyone has a suggestion where to upgrade next. I have about 7ex. Also how do I link my gear directly here ?
"
Also how do I link my gear directly here ?

click on your icon in the upper left of this window, hover over the item you want to link in your post, left-click and then close the overlay window and your item will be linked in your post

"

Was wondering if anyone has a suggestion where to upgrade next.

I have a few random thoughts looking through your setup based on my own experience with this build

* Your big decision is your off hand weapon. Nebuloch is fantastic for defense but for ~2ex you can SIGNIFICANTLY increase your damage for Double Strike and Vaal Double Strike by getting a different weapon.

This is something you need to decide for yourself if you want more damage or more defense.

*One easy change I would make would be to toss the quick silver flask. If you decide to upgrade your damage by changing your off hand weapon, swap Quicksilver for Lion's Roar. It will almost instantly cap your physical damage mitigation while active and provides a small burst for DPS. Your leap slam should give you more than enough movement speed for the build.

*Speaking of Leap Slam, you are missing a strong gem by leaving out Fortify. I am not that familiar with Void Manipulation but I don't think it does anything for this build.

*I think if you add fortify and the Lions Roar flask, you may feel strong enough to change out Nebuloch for a more offensive off hand weapon.

*Also pay attention to your game play. How often are you using the second life flask? Between the massive regen, the life leech and fast flask filling, you may find you can get away with only 1 panic life flask.

You can substitute any number of flasks for the second life flask to help your character both offensively and defensively.
I just realized I had an extra socket open so I added Arctic Armor to run with Herald of Ice and Herald of Ash.

This leaves me 25% mana which looks like enough to putt around with whirling blades and still have enough left when I land on a pack to smack them with Double Strike.

I am not yet ready to transition to the Hatred/Elighten/Ash/Arctic Armor setup so I am going to try the three above for a little while and see how that goes.

=================

Does anyone know if the speed slow down on enemies from Arctic Armor stacks with our curse of Temporal Chains?
"
"

Was wondering if anyone has a suggestion where to upgrade next.

I have a few random thoughts looking through your setup based on my own experience with this build

* Your big decision is your off hand weapon. Nebuloch is fantastic for defense but for ~2ex you can SIGNIFICANTLY increase your damage for Double Strike and Vaal Double Strike by getting a different weapon.

This is something you need to decide for yourself if you want more damage or more defense.

*One easy change I would make would be to toss the quick silver flask. If you decide to upgrade your damage by changing your off hand weapon, swap Quicksilver for Lion's Roar. It will almost instantly cap your physical damage mitigation while active and provides a small burst for DPS. Your leap slam should give you more than enough movement speed for the build.

*Speaking of Leap Slam, you are missing a strong gem by leaving out Fortify. I am not that familiar with Void Manipulation but I don't think it does anything for this build.

*I think if you add fortify and the Lions Roar flask, you may feel strong enough to change out Nebuloch for a more offensive off hand weapon.

*Also pay attention to your game play. How often are you using the second life flask? Between the massive regen, the life leech and fast flask filling, you may find you can get away with only 1 panic life flask.

You can substitute any number of flasks for the second life flask to help your character both offensively and defensively.

I'm assuming you are talking about getting a 5/6 link off hand ? I have struggled to find one I want to buy. I will try Lion's roar. Yeah void Manipulation shouldn't be there haha.
"

I'm assuming you are talking about getting a 5/6 link off hand ? I have struggled to find one I want to buy.

I picked up this off hand weapon (see below) yesterday for 1.5ex. It made my Vaal Double Strike a little stronger but made Double Strike 50% stronger. It was a game changer at the level I am at and is not a 5/6 link. It is just a 4 link.

What I would recommend would be to find some possible weapons on Trade and copy them into POB one at a time and see what effect they have.

Getting dual "Gain X% of Physical Damage as " along with attack speed and crit is fantastic for Double Strike.

"
"

I'm assuming you are talking about getting a 5/6 link off hand ? I have struggled to find one I want to buy.

I picked up this off hand weapon (see below) yesterday for 1.5ex. It made my Vaal Double Strike a little stronger but made Double Strike 50% stronger. It was a game changer at the level I am at and is not a 5/6 link. It is just a 4 link.

What I would recommend would be to find some possible weapons on Trade and copy them into POB one at a time and see what effect they have.

Getting dual "Gain X% of Physical Damage as " along with attack speed and crit is fantastic for Double Strike.

I didn't realize I could copy items on trade, how exactly is that done ? Haha sorry for noob question.

Edit: Figured it out thanks.
Last edited by DirtyDayumglez on Sep 27, 2018, 1:48:51 AM
"

I didn't realize I could copy items on trade, how exactly is that done ? Haha sorry for noob question.

Edit: Figured it out thanks.

I am glad you figured it out. It makes things so easy.

for those that don't know, just google based on which browser you are using

"how to copy poe trade into path of building on Chrome"
"how to copy poe trade into path of building on Firefox"
etc

You will basically just download an extension into your browser that adds a "copy" link for each Poe Trade item that you can paste right into your path of building build.

It makes comparing items fast an easy so that you don't waste money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info