Warband leaders dont show up often enough, so they dont give a challenge since you outleveled them

Warband leaders dont show up often enough, so they dont give a challenge since you outleveled them

the issue this this:
warband leaders, i saw none of them during leveling
and now that im level 86, i come back and hunt them and i kill them oh-so-easily
you see the problem?
there is no challenge at all killing them, and they were supposed to be a challenge yes?

so make them MUCH MUCH more common so that players are able to kill them while at the same level as them. that would be more fun, etc

yes?

edit: basically, the actual leaders, should be as rare as the exiles. and no more rare than that

Last edited by IceslayerVixxun on Jul 14, 2015, 6:46:55 AM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2016, 1:01:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I would prefer it if they keep the rarity but also give us some way to track level 4 warband presence in maps
im lvl 88 with my second character in prophecy league and still have'nt see one f1uk1ng warband leader ...

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
4lin wrote:
im lvl 88 with my second character in prophecy league and still have'nt see one f1uk1ng warband leader ...

Ummm...
Uh, warbands arent apart of the core game, the only way youll see a warband leader is with the map mod or the 4th part of the warbands prophecy chain..lol

Edit - Why was this bumped from Warbands league ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jul 21, 2016, 10:58:25 AM
And one thing im playing now coc discharge char and never seen a rampage kill streak starting and i can ensure i kill tousands and i can finnish a map in less than 4mins... any sugestions?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
I haven't found Cadiro in like 6 weeks. WTF ninja nerf? Must be a bug.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
I haven't found Cadiro in like 6 weeks. WTF ninja nerf? Must be a bug.
At least i still have my fish.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Edit - Why was this bumped from Warbands league ?

It's a Prophecy League challenge to kill a warband leader.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info