[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

so far so good, could finally 6l my windripper today (my first 6l ever).
gear is not optimized, need to cap resists and get more life. maybe i will use this shoes later

i think its a strong combo together with the chest.
Last edited by naughty on Aug 5, 2015, 6:50:23 PM
"
Slagmaur wrote:
@Flapdrol Ι have almost the same passive tree with you,but I'm only 88 so I'm missing some points.I don't know what supports are you using with frenzy but I think is kinda low.

I also tried RoA + FA + Added Lightning + 3 usual red gems and the damage is huge.Gonna login
and post some screenshots later.

The tooltip dps is bigger with RoA, but with Chain you are hitting for 3 times tooltip damage into a group.

After gear and gem improvement my Frenzy is now up to 183K (using Frenzy-FA-WED-BM-Added Cold and Added Lightning) and my SA to 66K (SA-Ch-BM-LL-WED-Added Light). These flat damage mods really kick ass.

There is room for better gear, but it is gonna get expensive from here on.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 6, 2015, 5:09:31 PM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
The tooltip dps is bigger with RoA, but with Chain you are hitting for 3 times tooltip damage into a group.

After gear and gem improvement my Frenzy is now up to 183K (using Frenzy-FA-WED-BM-Added Cold and Added Lightning) and my SA to 66K (SA-Ch-BM-LL-WED-Added Light). These flat damage mods really kick ass.

Yeah I know that.Been playing PoE a lot of time but the tooltip on RoA is amazing !
Flat damage mods are the way to go on 2.0 for sure ! One level of AL gives 2k dps !
To crit or not to crit ?
"
Slagmaur wrote:
Yeah I know that.Been playing PoE a lot of time but the tooltip on RoA is amazing ! Flat damage mods are the way to go on 2.0 for sure ! One level of AL gives 2k dps !

Very true. Bought 21/20s for Added Lightning in my SA and Added Cold for Frenzy. Still looking for a 2nd 21/20 Added Lightning.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Slagmaur wrote:
@Flapdrol Ι have almost the same passive tree with you,but I'm only 88 so I'm missing some points.I don't know what supports are you using with frenzy but I think is kinda low.

I also tried RoA + FA + Added Lightning + 3 usual red gems and the damage is huge.Gonna login
and post some screenshots later.

Wouldn't Hypothermia instead of added lightning give more dps to frenzy that's a big % of damage extra and we only tend to use frenzy for big hp mobs so you'll do a bit less first hit but a lot more on chilled enemies after as well as more freeze chance for Windripper extra quantity?
21/20 would be 40% more damage to chilled 30% chill duration 10% chance to freeze. I'll level one up and give it a try i guess im currently 59 on my guy so ill see how it pans out with ripper equipped and my tree a bit more fleshed out.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Aug 7, 2015, 1:46:24 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Slagmaur wrote:
Yeah I know that.Been playing PoE a lot of time but the tooltip on RoA is amazing ! Flat damage mods are the way to go on 2.0 for sure ! One level of AL gives 2k dps !

Very true. Bought 21/20s for Added Lightning in my SA and Added Cold for Frenzy. Still looking for a 2nd 21/20 Added Lightning.

Btw nice dps on that Frenzy of yours now :D
I have a 5L Eva/Es body armour so I'm trying different setups for my frenzy on a Tabula.
I think I don't have any added cold damage but I'm going to try it.

"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
Wouldn't Hypothermia instead of added lightning give more dps to frenzy that's a big % of damage extra and we only tend to use frenzy for big hp mobs so you'll do a bit less first hit but a lot more on chilled enemies after as well as more freeze chance for Windripper extra quantity?
21/20 would be 40% more damage to chilled 30% chill duration 10% chance to freeze. I'll level one up and give it a try i guess im currently 59 on my guy so ill see how it pans out with ripper equipped and my tree a bit more fleshed out.

Added Lightning gives way too much damage to be ignored.Too much !

Hypothermia might be a good solution but problem is with 95% crit chance one won't know whether is the crit that does damage or the boost from Hypothermia.I have 4B1G on my cold caster and I'm trying Hypothermia and I need to try it some more
to notice the differences.

Edit : A vendor bought plain level 15 Added Cold gives me 6k dps on my frenzy with only auras and golem.Hypothermia needs many map bosses to notice any difference since rares die
within 1-2 hits.
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on Aug 7, 2015, 7:19:07 AM
I have been only TS all this while but thanks to this thread, I'm going to have frenzy as a single-target with added lightning and added cold on my alt weapon, lil ripper, once I 6-link it.

Might test out hypothermia too, since I have some chance to freeze on me.

Question about jewels: Does the "increased critical strike chance with cold skills" mod give us a boost through use of HoI?
"
Quixote77 wrote:
I have been only TS all this while but thanks to this thread, I'm going to have frenzy as a single-target with added lightning and added cold on my alt weapon, lil ripper, once I 6-link it.

Question about jewels: Does the "increased critical strike chance with cold skills" mod give us a boost through use of HoI?

I dont know if it boosts our crit chance, since HoI is a buff not a skill but i am not sure
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:

I dont know if it boosts our crit chance, since HoI is a buff not a skill but i am not sure

True. It doesn't show up on the tooltip so chances are it doesn't. Thanks.
"
Slagmaur wrote:
Btw nice dps on that Frenzy of yours now :D

Rearranged my gear so I could fit in a legacy crit quiver. Replaced Lightning Warp by Vaal Haste (works better in teams). With Vaal Haste, Golem and Charges I am now at 229K Frenzy and 85K Split Arrow. That is about as far as I want to take it as reflect is beginning to hurt.

"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:

It is exactly what I thought, until I tried Added Lightning Damage. I used to have Slower Projectiles (which is 30% more), and it was vastly outperformed by Added Lightning (an 18/0 Added Lightning outperformed a 20/0 Added proj by a large margin, and the 21/20 is a very large margin.

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 7, 2015, 12:59:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info