[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Doing a slightly different version that forgo's going to Graceful Assault and instead finishes up the Acro wheels for more dodge. Got those jewels to cap res since using so much gear without room for resistances makes them a pain to max.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCpsNjRGBFr8ZjhqNG8gfQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4LlMwcTB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaWyZbr2HiYqxjp2VNbIxtbG_ycFJw1XTtdct293rvfXV_K3_7hMWGzod2idOK8IwLjDaNfY1-jb-bjZu1naqgn6XLr-uwq7Q4tUi3trl8vTa95r6nwTPDM8M6xILP3dNv037UI9rB3UbdqOOf5RnnCudU53To1ulG6mLssO0_7YPuDu968Yrz6vzF_rr_3g==?accountName=ThisIsOchoa&characterName=Harmein

Spoiler

4,880 Life, 89% Crit that caps with Headhunter buffs or Assassin's Mark.

37k Split w/o buffs
70k Split w/Max Charges

210k Frenzy w/Max Charges

Headhunter makes max damage impossible to calculate, especially after Atziri + Taste of Hate, but I've seen Split hit 150k+ and Frenzy hit 500k+.

Also, I'm using Added Cold over Slower Projectiles/Culling Strike on the 6L Frenzy. The extra cold damage allows me to freeze map bosses up to 79's and I find it less annoying to use than Slower Proj.
Last edited by ThisIsOchoa on Jul 30, 2015, 8:34:48 PM
What bandits do we chose?
"
SinghIsKing wrote:
What bandits do we chose?

normal: oak
cruel: kraityn
merciless: alira (if you have capped crit you might wanan get the frenzychrage from kraityn)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
is this build viable for scion?
"
rods03 wrote:

Added a scion tree to the tree section
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
rods03 wrote:

Added a scion tree to the tree section

Thanks.
I'm just curious, as a relatively new player, what would be the main reason to go scion or ranger?
Like, what would be the pro's and cons of either?
Scion as I gather easier to get more jewel slots?
Because the way I'm thinking, the more jewel slots, the more res you can get in them, the more IIR/IIQ you can wear on your other gear?
Last edited by Chridian on Aug 4, 2015, 10:18:29 AM
"
Chridian wrote:
I'm just curious, as a relatively new player, what would be the main reason to go scion or ranger?
Like, what would be the pro's and cons of either?
Scion as I gather easier to get more jewel slots?
Because the way I'm thinking, the more jewel slots, the more res you can get in them, the more IIR/IIQ you can wear on your other gear?
I haven't played the scion version myself, but i can tell you that if you are going for DPS, i think the ranger will be the best
Currently using a build modified from Mathil's Windripper build. As I am level 97, and death really hurts, I am a bit more interested in life. Comments are welcome.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILgqbDY0Pqxa_GYoZjh9BIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr1-wYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1sb55wUnDVdO11y3b3dwd463rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-XBpuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-ly6_rtUi3trl8u-O9Nr3mvqfA48EzwzPDOsSiykrTb9N-1CPWitrB3ajjn-cK51TqYuyw7YPuDu968bPz6vzF_rr_3rCrxIKK8OlG5Rm0OPv1l5dFfA==

From your build I tried replacing Slower Projectiles / Increased Critical Damage by flat damage (Added Lightning Damage / Added Cold Damage) and the difference is *huge*.
Did a major gear upgrade and am now at 57K Chain / 117K Frenzy (with golem, heralds, wrath and charges up). Looking at one more major gear upgrade which should boost this considerably.

Also note that the Jewel Slot near Vaal Pact (which is in my tree but not in Amigo's) is ideally placed for the Fertile Mind unique gem, which will transform about 100 dex into intelligence, thus ending all your intelligence woes. This will also make it easier to get rid of the expensive extra Power Charge (4 nodes).

BTW: Thanks Amigo for pointing out this thread to me.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 5, 2015, 1:39:58 PM
Finally got my 3R1B2G Windrippah so I'm using Added Lightning as I proposed to everyone in here.The dps boost is quite good.

@Flapdrol Ι have almost the same passive tree with you,but I'm only 88 so I'm missing some
points.I don't know what supports are you using with frenzy but I think is kinda low.

I also tried RoA + FA + Added Lightning + 3 usual red gems and the damage is huge.Gonna login
and post some screenshots later.
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on Aug 5, 2015, 2:18:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info