[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Question, how did you get a 99% critical chance on your windripper? And 50% chance rarity when killing slain enemies? Can't find any atm
"
Question, how did you get a 99% critical chance on your windripper? And 50% chance rarity when killing slain enemies? Can't find any atm

That's a pre 2.0 patch legacy version of Windripper, IIQ/IIR got nerfed since.
So I just was able to equip the windripper and while my dps is no where near yours, im having mana regen problems, with all the attack speed my 4L split arrow without mana leech gem can barely keep up but its just impossible for my blast rain even with blood rage.

How did you solve your mana regen problems early windripper gameplay?
Closed Beta Member.
Im using
right now at lvl 38. Chain is very bad, makes the dps worse not better. Should I wait until after I get ripper at 66 before putting in chain? I swapped chain for added cold. added cold seems to do better. Not sure if pierce would be better.

I love pie.
Is there an interim leveling bow? Should I run Storm Cloud/The Tempest until I can use Windripper?

Also, is it possible to swap in Voltaxic Rift with Lightning arrow instead of Split Shot?

Fun build so far, really enjoying playing it!
nice
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 23, 2016, 5:10:47 PM
inqui should be superior against the other ascendacy classes right?
So, I am strongly considering rolling this build in AoW and was hoping for a bit of advice.

1) Best gem combo while leveling? This is what I'm thinking so far but would LOVE suggestions.
- SA (lvl 1)
- SA/Added Fire (lvl 8)
- Run Clarity (lvl 10)
- Run Herald of Ice or Thunder? Or drop clarity and run both?
- SA/Faster Attacks/WED (lvl 18) Added Fire if can sustain mana...
- SA/Faster Attacks/WED/Chain/Mana Leech (lvl 31)

2) Is there a better way to sustain mana while leveling? I noticed there is 1 mana leech node, is that it?

3) Any additional advice for someone rolling this build from scratch in a completely new league? It's been a while (about half a year) since I have played (started at beginning of beta), so I'm feeling a bit rusty and could certainly use the advice :D
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
Hi TheAmigoBoyz,

I'm wondering if you are going to update this guide for the 2.4 content.

Thank you for the already awesome build!!
Last edited by flamebolt201 on Sep 2, 2016, 9:54:30 PM
"
gfeldman wrote:
So, I am strongly considering rolling this build in AoW and was hoping for a bit of advice.

1) Best gem combo while leveling? This is what I'm thinking so far but would LOVE suggestions.
- SA (lvl 1)
- SA/Added Fire (lvl 8)
- Run Clarity (lvl 10)
- Run Herald of Ice or Thunder? Or drop clarity and run both?
- SA/Faster Attacks/WED (lvl 18) Added Fire if can sustain mana...
- SA/Faster Attacks/WED/Chain/Mana Leech (lvl 31)

2) Is there a better way to sustain mana while leveling? I noticed there is 1 mana leech node, is that it?

3) Any additional advice for someone rolling this build from scratch in a completely new league? It's been a while (about half a year) since I have played (started at beginning of beta), so I'm feeling a bit rusty and could certainly use the advice :D

I'd suggest using this setup:

SA - Added Cold/Added Lightning - Faster Attacks - WED - Chain - Increased Crit Multi OR Added Cold/Lightning (if you haven't invested in Crit nodes on tree)

You don't have to use clarity if you spec into the mana leech nodes (Essence Sap or Spirit Void). I use spirit void and have no mana issues.

Use Storm Cloud as a leveling bow (will get you through cruel difficulty pretty easily) and then you can use a rare bow with better eDPS (focus on flat elemental damage and attack speed).

Added fire will not help your dps if you are going for elemental damage as it scales from physical damage.

Cheers.
Last edited by mavro on Sep 7, 2016, 5:23:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info