[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
kapin77 wrote:
Hello, im using 6L GGGRBB for IIR gem (removed faster attacks, i attack so fast as Raider)
Tornado, GMP, Add Light., Add Cold, WED, IIR

What could swap IIR (blue gem) when im seeking damage, Innervate (gain Onslaught + chance to shock) or Increased Critical Damage?

Onslaught is very good for raider, i could remove my onslaught flask for another utility flask

critical damage gem i think
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TeamNobility wrote:

Anything you would change? (I'm not capped in fire res.)

yes, please change that life flask :P
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Alreatha wrote:
how are you getting frenzy charges as phase raider MF build are the gem setups the same as the dps build?

just use blood rage and you'll be fine
what helm do i use if i cant afford ursine pelt
islayedu
I'm currently playing something similar to this. Playing with slayer ascendancy though with the upper points allotted. The tree is nearly identical with your champion one. Attack is a Rain of Arrows in a 5L. Currently using RoA - WED - Faster attacks - crit - crit dmg. Do you think there's better links than that?
"
iexecutedu wrote:
what helm do i use if i cant afford ursine pelt

just use starkonjas head :)
"
consufed wrote:
I'm currently playing something similar to this. Playing with slayer ascendancy though with the upper points allotted. The tree is nearly identical with your champion one. Attack is a Rain of Arrows in a 5L. Currently using RoA - WED - Faster attacks - crit - crit dmg. Do you think there's better links than that?

added lightning is better than crit damage, but other than that it looks fine :)
@TheAmigoBoyz

So is your OP basically stating that you think neither raider nor deadeye are HC viable? I'm running a TS deadeye currently, at level 83 - seems to be going OK and my tree is fairly similar to yours.

Wondering if you could expand a bit on why none of your raider or deadeye trees are marked as HC viable (don't really care about uber farming, just regular mapping and whatnot).

Thanks.
Last edited by asmox on Jul 13, 2016, 8:36:08 PM
"
asmox wrote:
@TheAmigoBoyz

So is your OP basically stating that you think neither raider nor deadeye are HC viable? I'm running a TS deadeye currently, at level 83 - seems to be going OK and my tree is fairly similar to yours.

Wondering if you could expand a bit on why none of your raider or deadeye trees are marked as HC viable (don't really care about uber farming, just regular mapping and whatnot).

Thanks.

i have only marked the tanky ones :) -all trees will probaly be hardcore viable, but i just decided only to mark the 200+% life skilltrees as HC viable. It all depends on skill though :)
Toying with WR ideas for next league...
Totally in love with the insane movespeed you get from the onslaught+phasing 8 point raider (not to mention being immune to ailments), so probably gonna run that.
What would you guys say to running ele weakness on hit gloves plus either doedre's ring or a corrupted amu with +1? Last time i played WR I had sufficient Eva/Life and VP to not oneshot myself on reflect, so only other issue would be resistant mobs/ bosses. Not worth the effort, too much survivability/dps loss, or actually an idea worth pursuing?
Last edited by Gwyddy on Jul 23, 2016, 7:26:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info