[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
ZedCreek wrote:

I just used Cast when dmg taken lvl 1, and the other gems as high level as cwdt allows them to be, but you can do whatever you think works best. Also a lvl 5 cwdt would work nice aswell.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Is this build viable as Assasin (shadow) ??

I'm thinking of going mf with Windripper for the new league and Assasin would help with getting enough crits, since we wont getting any crit chance from mf items.
"
D2HoliC wrote:
Is this build viable as Assasin (shadow) ??

I'm thinking of going mf with Windripper for the new league and Assasin would help with getting enough crits, since we wont getting any crit chance from mf items.

Yes assassin would be fine, however you might wanna take the power charge at shadow tree then :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Thinking about going Champion for the new hardcore league. Thoughts? Should I play a different class instead?
"
ImScared25 wrote:
you can get a total of 123 points on tree, but those last three are only obtainable by killing all the bandits on each difficulty.

nope man, 123 + 3 = 126. idk how i can get it :(
"
Scrappy wrote:
Thinking about going Champion for the new hardcore league. Thoughts? Should I play a different class instead?

Champion is the safest option. :)
Hey, first time Im trying a windripper build. In Prophecy HC that is. I chose Inquisitor and was wondering why your tree has no vaal pact for inquisitor? Can I survive without vaal pact? Would be good if thats possible since Templar gets quite some life regen nodes so blood rage wouldnt be so tedious to run.

Greetings
I'm also going to roll it on PHC, still can't decide between raider and pathfinder though. Do you have any opinion about 2.3 pathfinder yet? Also, have you thought about drillneck-pierce variation for split arrow?
Last edited by nomnomomnom on Jun 7, 2016, 4:54:15 PM
"
korzasa wrote:
Hey, first time Im trying a windripper build. In Prophecy HC that is. I chose Inquisitor and was wondering why your tree has no vaal pact for inquisitor? Can I survive without vaal pact? Would be good if thats possible since Templar gets quite some life regen nodes so blood rage wouldnt be so tedious to run.

Greetings

you should be fine if you just use topaz flasks for reflect ;) also, i decided not to take vp, as the regen is too high to just throw away
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jun 8, 2016, 2:22:57 AM
"
nomnomomnom wrote:
I'm also going to roll it on PHC, still can't decide between raider and pathfinder though. Do you have any opinion about 2.3 pathfinder yet? Also, have you thought about drillneck-pierce variation for split arrow?

Never tried split arrow with pierce. But LA with pierce is damn strong with forstwall :)

Not sure about the pathfinder, as i haven't tested stuff after 2.3, since i am playing PSC atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info