Lost 2 Characters

last night was playing fine. got to ac3 on cruel. log in today and my witch and ranger are gone but my very low level maruader is still there. can i get some help please? this is very frustrating.
um how was my account compromised? i didn't give anybody my password... or anything else that was listed. so this is very frustrating... i lost a week of game play -_-
Here is a more comprehensive post:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115464

Last edited by Britannicus on Feb 11, 2013, 3:45:47 PM
lol? it's saying the same things. in no way is my computer compromised. to make sure of that fact i have ran malware spyware virus before i even made a post.. there is nothing on my computer.. so again.. this is very frustrating. i mean is anything going to be done or can be done to fix this ?
I don't believe there can be anything done to restore your characters. Support can check to see if anyone else logged into your account.

Can you post the time of your last log out before you lost your characters? Also the time of your first login where your characters were gone.
RIP Bolto
i got off around 1-2am pst time. got back on around 12am pst.
... anything? i mean common this is ridiculous
"
zzRemix wrote:

You saying that there is no way your computer is compromised only points out the obvious, it was.

Only someone who has no idea what they are talking about would make such a foolish claim as that.
"
Lask001 wrote:
"
zzRemix wrote:

You saying that there is no way your computer is compromised only points out the obvious, it was.

Only someone who has no idea what they are talking about would make such a foolish claim as that.

There have been issues in the past where you could accidentally log into someones account. Maybe he's a victim of that bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info